Is Ben Roethlisberger a great QB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ben Roethlisberger a great QB?

I stated on another site that BR was a very good and very durable QB, but not a great one. I got jumped as a hater.

To me, great is usually only 1-2 per position. Even if you go top 5, BR is struggling to make the cut most years, at least to me. What do all of you think?

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Year to year, it's tough to say that. He's had some outstanding years and some good years. But thru the length of his playing days, yeah I'd call him great.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
      Year to year, it's tough to say that. He's had some outstanding years and some good years. But thru the length of his playing days, yeah I'd call him great.
      That's pretty much what I said, though without calling him great. They called me a hater.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Yes, he's a great QB. In fact, he's an all-time great QB who's a sure-fire first ballot HOFer. He's morphed from a game manager early in his career to a major weapon.

Taking into account his post-season heroics, it's hard to see taking 5 QBs over him now. I think the only QBs I'd take are Brady & Rodgers, with maybe Russell Wilson. I think Cam and Luck are still behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          Yes, he's a great QB. In fact, he's an all-time great QB who's a sure-fire first ballot HOFer. He's morphed from a game manager early in his career to a major weapon.
          And so did Brady. No one's arguing that he isn't a HOFer. (Unless they're hung up on Spygate and Deflategate.)
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
          X