Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semifinal lineup decisions

League 1 (12-team PPR):

RB2 if Stewart doesn't play: Hill @ SF, Hilman @ PIT or Riddick @ NO? (Fantasypros says Hill, barely.)
    TE: Barnidge @ SEA or J. Thomas vs. ATL? (Fantasypros says Barnidge, barely.) Or start the second one at flex instead of a 4th WR? (Fantasypros says no.)
    Pick 4 WR: D. Thomas @ PIT, Jeffery @ MIN, Landry @ SD, Hurns vs. ATL or Floyd @ PHI? (Fantasypros has Floyd ranked last but all 5 in the top 31 WRs. However, they've underrated him during his resurgence and I love his matchup.)

League 2 (14-team PPR):

RB2: I am not playing D. Murray. Riddick @ NO, Powell @ DAL or my waiver pickup, which will either be D. Robinson vs. ATL or B. Brown vs. CLE (of the three other teams left, only one has more than $20 in FAAB, so I am guaranteed to get one with a $20 bid)? (Fantasypros ranks them Robinson, Riddick, Brown, Powell.)
    Flex: One of the RBs not picked or Seferain-Jenkins @ STL? (Fantasypros ranks ASJ behind all the RBs.)

Thanks!
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Hill
    Barnidge
    Sit Hurns

Waiver pickup and Riddick (prefer Shoelace to Brown)

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
      Hill
      Barnidge
      Sit Hurns

Waiver pickup and Riddick (prefer Shoelace to Brown)
      Agree with this.

Comment

For league 1, I go Hill, Thomas and sit Hurns - though I don't think it matters too much vs. Floyd.

For league 2, I go Riddick and Powell. If you can get Shoelace, I would sit Powell - although I'm not 100% sold on this. I don't think they'll use Shoelace the way they've been using Yeldon. I think they'll go with more of a committee. It wouldn't surprise me to see Powell out-produce all of them. The Jets offense has been hot and they've been using Powell a fair amount in passing situations.
        "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
        "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Agree with Traut and Revo.

Comment

Working...
          X