QB choice for this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QB choice for this week

So Im a pretty big believer in ride the horses that got you here...but Im still wavering on my second QB decision. Stats are pretty normal with 4 pt TDs. Who ya got?

Derek Carr @ DEN (the horse who got me here obviously)
    Matt Hasselbeck @ JAX
    Brock Osweiler v. OAK

Fantasy pros "player x vs player y" tool actually favors Osweiler.

Yeah, I'd go with Osweiler.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Yeah, I'd go with Osweiler.
      Personally I'm having a hard time with Osweiler because he has never really done much, even against some pretty bad pass defenses (last week vs SD is a good example). Yeah I own him but it was mostly to keep him out of anyone else's hands. I dont know...anyway...whatever...nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
        Personally I'm having a hard time with Osweiler because he has never really done much, even against some pretty bad pass defenses (last week vs SD is a good example). Yeah I own him but it was mostly to keep him out of anyone else's hands. I dont know...anyway...whatever...nevermind
        I'd easily go with Carr -- if he wasn't facing the #1 ranked D vs. the pass. Osweiler seems the lesser of the three evils.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          I'd easily go with Carr -- if he wasn't facing the #1 ranked D vs. the pass. Osweiler seems the lesser of the three evils.
          Exactly right. Not to mention facing the #1 pass D in their house. Go with Os

Comment

Osweiler. The only two QBs I would start against DEN are Brady and Big Ben.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Why not start Hasselbeck? I think of the three, he's the safest play. The broncos will only throw if they have to. Unless you believe the raiders will put up 20+ pts, I would start Hasselbeck.
              "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
              "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
                Why not start Hasselbeck? I think of the three, he's the safest play. The broncos will only throw if they have to. Unless you believe the raiders will put up 20+ pts, I would start Hasselbeck.
                Considering Juwon Thompson may lead the team in carries, I think they'll have to!

Comment

Osweiler, good luck.

Comment

thanks for the advice guys. Im gonna roll with Osweiler due to the overwhelming majority.

Comment

Working...
                    X