Pick 2 RB and 1 flex to start (PPR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick 2 RB and 1 flex to start (PPR)

12 team PPR, decimal scoring, all teams 6.

Pick 2 RB: Hill @ PIT, Hillman vs. GB, Ivory @ OAK, Riddick vs. KC in London, Stewart vs. IND.

Pick 1 Flex: One of the RB not picked above, Michael Floyd @ CLE, Ebron vs. KC in London.

Fantasypros says Ivory and Stewart for RB and Hill for flex, but everyone is bunched real close.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Stewart/Hillman/Ivory

Comment

Stewart/Ivory/Ebron.

I think Denver will fall behind Green Bay early and be forced to rely on the passing game. And Hillman isn't a big part of their passing game. Ebron had a nice 55 yard catch last week and is starting to look like a future top 10 TE.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

If John Brown sits, as is rumored, does that make Floyd the preferred flex?

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
          Assuming Stewart and Ivory are the locks for the 2 RBs, I think I'd be inclined to go with Hillman at Flex. 100+ yards in two of the last three, increased usage, and coming off of his highest carry game of the season (where he looked good, too). He's a very nice flex play this week, imo.

Edit: Oh, but you'll have to play four guys if Brown's out. Yeah, slot Floyd in at WR in Brown's stead.
          Sorry, I wasn't clear. I don't own Brown. Only three spots in play here. My question is, does Brown being out, which likely gives Floyd a chance to score more FF points, raise Floyd's projections enough to warrant starting him at flex over Ebron and the RBs I don't use in the RB slots?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
            Sorry, I wasn't clear. I don't own Brown. Only three spots in play here. My question is, does Brown being out, which likely gives Floyd a chance to score more FF points, raise Floyd's projections enough to warrant starting him at flex over Ebron and the RBs I don't use in the RB slots?
            I think it does - I'd probably go Stewart/Ivory/Floyd at that point. Floyd's targets have increased the last few weeks and he has a load of potential in that offense.

Comment

Floyd only had 4 targets last week and Cleveland is much better against the pass than the run. I don't like Floyd much this week. I'd stick with Stewart, Ivory and Hillman

Comment

Working...
              X