LeGarrett Blount vs JAX
    DeAngelo Williams @ STL
    Darren McFadden vs ATL

Could also go with 2 RBs and 1 of these WRs at flex

Keenan Allen @ MIN
    Darrius Heyward Bey @ STL

Thanks for any advice
    Last edited by madducks; 09-24-2015, 03:32 AM. Reason: dropped Spiller
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

I'd go with the Murrays and Jones.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Latavius Murray, Jones, and Allen. I need to see DeMarco get it done before I would put him back in the starting lineup.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Latavius, Jones, Allen. @NYJ is not going to be the time to bet on a revival of the Philly ground game. Blount was barely used last week and we have no way of knowing what Belichick will do from week to week. Spiller's usage is also a question, and the Saints look awful.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

For me it's L. Murray & M. Jones for sure. Then I'd lean towards D. Murray but I wouldn't be upset if you went with K. Allen. Just not sure that any of your other RBs or WRs are startable for me.
          14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
          RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
          WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
          TE: Olsen (NA)
          K: Lutz (7)
          DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Latavius, JOnes and Allen

Comment

Well, Demarco is questionable this week, so I think you can nix him. I'd go with L Murray, Jones and Allen

Comment

I was leaning toward L.Murray and Jones. Wasn't sure if i was overestimating Jones or not. I'm putting those two in at RB1/RB2 now with Jones playing Thursday. So, i still have until Sunday to decide between D.Murray and Allen at flex. Thanks for the replies so far.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I assume that R. Mathews isn't available. If so I'd drop McFadden for Mathews.
                  14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
                  RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
                  WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
                  TE: Olsen (NA)
                  K: Lutz (7)
                  DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Originally posted by jwlincy View Post
                    I assume that R. Mathews isn't available. If so I'd drop McFadden for Mathews.
                    Not available. With Romo and Dez out, i expect the Cowboys to rely heavily on their RBs. So maybe a future opportunity for DMC.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                    X