.25PPR Please rank Brown, Lynch, Bell and Lacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .25PPR Please rank Brown, Lynch, Bell and Lacy

I'm keeping Jamal Charles. I'm drafting 3rd in a .25PPR 10 team league. The best 4 players that will be available at the start of the draft will be Lynch, Antonio Brown, Lacy and Bell. Please rank them in terms of who would be the best pick to go with Jamal Charles.

With it not being a full PPR, it limits Brown a bit, IMO, BUT you already have an RB1 with Charles, so why not grab the best WR available. If you didn't have Brown, I'd go with Lacy. Losing Bell for 2 games is a huge disadvantage, IMO.

Brown
    Lacy
    Bell
    Lynch

Comment

Totally Antonio Brown even in a non-PPR is the best choice here.

Last year in non-PPR he had a 100% consistency rating!

Lacy was 75%
      Lynch was 81%
      Bell was 94% but with the suspension, he would be 4th.

You can't go wrong with Antonio.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
        so why not grab the best WR available..

Brown
        Lacy
        Bell
        Lynch
        Because of RB scarcity. I figure I can grab Lacy, and then get two nice WR's with my next two picks like Deandre Hopkins and Emanuel Sanders or whoever. I'm scared if I take Antonio I'll have a backfield of something like Ingram and Charles which isnt nearly as nice as Lacy and Charles. I'm torn now.

Comment

In a 10 team league there is going to be enough RB's that you can handle the Bell suspension without too much of a problem and you already have Charles. I want Bell if I can get him because in my mind he is the best talent and as you said WR is deep enough that you can fill it in.

For me...
          Bell
          Lacy - same thing I want a RB over WR especially in a league that isn't full point PPR
          Brown - I just don't love Lynch as much
          Lynch

Sleeper - In a 10 team league I love getting the edge that is Gronk and still making the rest of my team work.

Comment

I'd get Gronk in a heartbeat over all those dudes probably but he's a keeper and drafting 2nd. No one has a shot at him

Comment

Working...
            X