Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keeping Jamal Charles. What position (RB, QB, WR) should I draft next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping Jamal Charles. What position (RB, QB, WR) should I draft next?

All TD's 6 points. 10 Team keeper league. .25PPR

Keepers are......Brees, Luck, Charles, Dez, Forte, AP (he is taking Lacy with first pick), Peyton Manning or CJ Anderson, Gronk or Mccoy, Demarious, and Le'veon.

I draft 4th. Should I go RB with 1st pick(Lynch who will probably be gone or CJ or Hill) to make sure I have a killer Backfield, and then get the best two WR's on the board with my next two picks? OR

Should I go WR (Antonio who will probably be gone, Julio, ODB) and hope to get a descent RB or two (Lamar Miller, Ingram, Morris, Gore, with my next two picks? OR

Do I grab Rodgers or Peyton if available since this is a 6pts all TD league?
    Last edited by ; 08-30-2015, 02:41 PM.

So based on ADP i need to organize this to see who is gone...

AP Kept
    Bell Kept
    Charles Kept
    Lacy will be picked
    Brown Could be picked
    Lynch Could be picked
    Dez Kept
    CJA Kept or could be picked
    Julio Could be picked
    DT kept
    Hill Could be picked
    Forte Kept
    ODB could be picked

So that is ADP from fantasy football calculator so your options look like...

Brown
    Lynch
    CJA if not kept
    Julio
    Hill
    ODB
    Rodgers
    Gronk if not kept

Do not take Peyton Manning there even in a 6 pt TD league, he isn't worth that pick this year. So for me don't force the position thing here, go with the player you like the best. For me in a .25 ppr you hope Lynch falls. If he doesn't Julio and Brown are very safe plays and I would take one of them. If those 3 are off the board and CJ isn't kept I'd grab him and if he is kept I'd take ODB. In a 10 team league there are plenty of QB's that are usable so i wouldn't go with Rodgers there personally. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X