Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upside players - round 7 and higher

Guys-

Give me a few names of players that if they hit, my team can win and where they should be grabbed?

I seem to think that the replacement/bench players need upside - not just good enough - and that they could be busts too but probably wont play above the starters anyway?

Does my logic make sense?

12 team Yahoo - no PPR - 1 flex

Ok guys with big upside that are going that late...

John Brown, but he is moving up into the 5/6 range in some drafts
    DeVante Parker - going in rd 11 often and has big upside when he gets back
    David Johnson - If you don't believe in Ellington here is the guy that could take over that back field
    Tyler Eifert Jordan Cameron and Kyle Rudolph - Can they stay healthy? Plenty of talent here.
    Tevin Coleman - It is probably an RBBC, but if anyone dominates the ATL backfield I would bet on Coleman
    Phillip Dorsett - Looks to be #3 in Indy and I want to have players in that offense
    Brandon Coleman - #3 WR in NO, lots of targets left, someone has to pickup the slack if you think Brees has a Brees like year.
    Markus Wheaton - He has 4 weeks to prove that he is really improved. If he is #2 to Brown is a nice spot to be in.

Need an Injury
    Ryan Mathews - Do you think Murray breaks down? If so Mathews becomes a top 15 back with Murray out.
    Matt Jones- looked good in the preseason and if Morris goes down Jones could be huge.
    Cody Latimer - Will need an injury to DT or Sanders
    Cameron Artis Payne - When will J-Stew get hurt? Here is the likely guy to take the carries when it happens.

Comment

Working...
    X