League Hosting Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League Hosting Sites

So a long time keeper league with some tweaked scoring rules and we decided to stop coughing up money to CBS and switch to ESPN. So far I've found the scoring customization is not enough to meet our needs and keepers can not be assigned to specific draft slots (ie player is kept in the round he was drafted). I'm considering biting the bullet and going back to CBS but I was curious if there's any other site out there that meets the needs more than ESPN?

Look into myfantasyleague. Very customizable. Last time i used them was around 10 years ago, but they were around $80 cheaper than CBS then. Can't get to the site from work.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

If it's a 12 team league and you're putzing around over saving just $80, or about $6.50 a person, I can't see why you wouldn't just use CBS.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        If it's a 12 team league and you're putzing around over saving just $80, or about $6.50 a person, I can't see why you wouldn't just use CBS.
        Yeah that's ultimately where we ended up. For the $180 savings ESPN would have offered it seemed worth it but the lack of customization was more than we could handle. When it came down to paying $80-$100 for another site that isn't as user friendly, mobile, content-laden, etc it sure didn't seem worth it.

Comment

It sucks that there is no real competition to CBS, and with CBS' aiming to go after the DFS dollars more than season-long, I don't foresee anything but half-hearted improvements from them. For example, their FF draft app seems cool at first glance, but pulling up the RJ league reveals they're not taking keepers into account. What good is that?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            It sucks that there is no real competition to CBS
            Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
            Look into myfantasyleague. Very customizable.
            On the FF sites I go to, lots of people use MFL and almost no one uses CBS. So I don't think you're looking hard enough.

I suggested this when RJPFP wanted to go to FAAB followed by FCFS, which CBS is inexplicably incapable of, but not enough others cared.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
            X