Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should we drop down or delete from our pre-draft rankings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should we drop down or delete from our pre-draft rankings?

For the casual fantasy football manager who plays in a non-keeper league. Who are the players that are ranked too high this year? And who needs to be forgotten about entirely?
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

do your rankings have all the injuries already?

the main ones that I'm discounting a lot are Lesean McCoy and DeMarco Murray, but I'm a pretty casual player myself. Also I am taking Brady around the 60th in any league I can get him; I'm pretty convinced he's not going to serve his suspension this year (if at all).
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
      do your rankings have all the injuries already?
      No, it's a Yahoo league. I don't think Yahoo ever changes their original draft rankings. In previous years i have had to delete (or drop down) injured players myself to avoid wasting a high pick on them in an autodraft. But, it seems like there is always one player that i miss. So far i've been lucky and someone else usually gets stuck with them.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

They've gotten better this year, I think. I know Jordy Nelson is properly ranked and his replacement is also.
        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Here's a good article on the topic: http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...fault-rankings

Comment

Working...
          X