Draft advice/strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft advice/strategy

14 team non keeper, .5 ppt. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, DST, 8 Bench. I have the #1 pick. First time doing 14 team and .5 ppr. First off, is there an obvious choice for 1st overall pick? Who should I be targeting? And secondly, what draft strategy should I go in with? It's a long time before my 2/3 pick? RB, WR, QB? In that order? Thanks in advance for the advice.

With the 1st pick you should take your choice among Lacy, AP, Charles or Bell. After that, let the draft come to you -- take the best player available.

Comment

Agree with Revo on both points, though I wouldn't take Bell over those three given his suspension. There are very few bellcow RBs anymore so you need to get one if you have the chance, especially in a 14-teamer. The impact WRs and QBs will last much longer in the draft.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I'd probably go with AP because of the Bell suspension.

Be flexible with your strategy at the 2/3 turn. Take the best player available when it gets to you....I've usually taken Luck or Rodgers at this turn in addition to the best WR/RB available.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X