2015 RJ Pay for Play Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
    In a clash of the titans, the matchup between Frae and I had the following stellar performances: Anderson 3.9 (Frae), Abdullah 2.8 (me), Hill 1.1 (Frae), Evans 0 (Frae), R. Mathews 0 (me).
    Did your bench outscore your starters like mine did? Fine roster management on my part this week. My Michael Floyd pick in the 6th is already paying off! Yeeesh...

Comment

• Not totally, though I had Vereen (17) on the bench that I could have played in lieu of Abdullah or Mathews.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Good lord could that week have gone any worst? Well yes it could have, I could have sat DeAngelo Williams. I sense trouble with this team, but at least I am 1-1 with terrible starts from Evans and Anderson and a Dez injury.

Comment

• Rawls was my #2 guy if someone had taken Marvin Jones on me.
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
            I thought about burning the #1 priority on Rawls but decided that none of the FAs were worth burning the #1. Guess that was a good decision, since I got Rawls off of waivers anyways after add/drops had already run.

Anyone know what Lynch's status is right now? Dude seems like he's dealing with a lot of injuries.
            Considering I have Lynch, I probably should've taken Rawls. I know I may be crazy, but I still think Fred Jackson gets a bigger role in the offense as time goes on.

In other news, my team is so bad. Lynch will definitely be on the trade block once he's back and healthy

Comment

• Revo's bench totally out scored my starters.
              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                Revo's bench totally out scored my starters.
                Awesome managing job outta me.

Comment

• I've made some terrible lineup decisions as well, though 3 of my 4 losses were by such big margins that it didn't matter.
                  Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                  We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    Awesome managing job outta me.
                    And u still have a chance at beating me.

Comment

Ronnie Hillman, T.Y. Hilton and 5.7 points versus Andrew Luck and Eddie Lacy. Who wins?
                      Flip a coin. The way things have gone today nothing would surprise me.

Comment

• So here's how my day in RJ pay for play went, in order:
                        - pick up Watson, don't bother starting him
                        - dalton plays an easy Steeler secondary, let's play him over Brees
                        -12:50pm: wow, John Brown is active? Let's start him over Barnidge. Thanks XM Fantasy Radio!
                        - #3 overall pick Bell tears his MCL, soon to join #1 overall pick Charles on the waiver wire
                        -lose to an 0-7 team that's mid-dump, thanks to huge weeks from middling WRs and general underperformance

Comment

• Think of it this way Revo.......the top 3 picks this year could be done for the year. Forte probably has an MCL injury. I just wonder when he does down for the year.

Comment

• Been holding strong on the waivers all season (probably to my detriment at this point) but this is the week. I will have a glut at RB after this so anyone looking for one (preferably willing to move a WR) hit me up.

Comment

• The league details page said the league fee was $60, but everyone sent in varying amounts, so I'll base it off whatever I received, unless anyone has any other ideas. Here's what I got:

Revo - $65 (paid CBS fee of $160)
                              Schles - $65
                              Steve - $65
                              Frae - $65
                              Piney - $62.81
                              Erik - $65
                              Gris - $65
                              Hornsby - $60
                              John V - $63
                              Alex - $60
                              Diablo - $65
                              TOTAL - $700.81
                              Back to Revo for laying out CBS Fee = $95
                              Final Pool = $605.81

1st: $365.12 (60.3%)
                              2nd: $144.18 (23.8%)
                              3rd: $ 57.55 (9.5%)
                              4th: $ 38.16 (6.3%)

I will Paypal the dough sometime next week.

Comment

So I'm paying more than other people toward the pot? Yeah, not into that at all. You can apply my extra money toward my entry for next year.
                                How much should I apply? $5? $2? $2.19? Should I credit you with one year's interest?

Since 4 paid less and 8 paid $65, I think $65 should be the actual rate. I'm not holding onto any money for next year, that's an accounting nightmare.

Comment

Working...
                                X