No announcement yet.

2015 RJ Pay for Play Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the added round is not necessary, but I am fine either way. I do think we should have a formal vote before implementing, especially mid draft. I think it does have an effect on people's draft strategies, albeit small.

Comment

• I was drafting assuming 15 and thought I was done drafting in the 14th since I did not have a 15th round pick. I had Lockette and Michael in my que, but choose a kicker since I thought I would drop him in less than a week. That said, I am ok with the addition, but let's make sure we officially vote on it in the off season.

Did we change the rules regarding add/drops at end of the season? Adding this bench spot makes that decision more important.

Comment

• 15.07 - Richard Rodgers - T - GB
        Anyone who's seen him catch knows this is the right position for the other Rodgers
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• A year ago, if you told someone Kaepernick would be a 16th round pick in 2015 and not because of injury, they would have looked at you real funny.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• I would have taken Flacco but he has the same bye week as Wilson.

Comment

• I couldn't add Folk to my team in the draft room, so I will do so via an add, just FYI.

I'll get to the 2016 Rd values as soon as I can.

Do we want to have a FAAB run this Wednesday? I don't see a good reason why not.

Good draft, fellers!

Comment

• Anyone want to to do some team analysis? I might try tonight, but always like seeing a few view points.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                  Anyone want to to do some team analysis? I might try tonight, but always like seeing a few view points.
                  Anyone read the analysis email from CBS? It gave me an A+. I don't believe it? It does not realize we are a keeper league. It made me laugh but they got something right in that I took Jonathan Stewart early.
                  Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                    Anyone read the analysis email from CBS? It gave me an A+. I don't believe it? It does not realize we are a keeper league. It made me laugh but they got something right in that I took Jonathan Stewart early.
                    Not that you do not have a good team, but I assume since you own a backup QB and TE already adds to the PPG calculation, which puts you over the top by 10-20 points over some teams.

Comment

• I did two teams last night, I'll try to do some more today and then post when they are all done.

Comment

• Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
                        Not that you do not have a good team, but I assume since you own a backup QB and TE already adds to the PPG calculation, which puts you over the top by 10-20 points over some teams.
                        No I don't think I have a good team. I think I should have taken Lacy or Peterson as my 1st pick then took Hopkins in rd 2 to start off. Stewart was a reach in rd 3 and I hope he stays healthy. CBS actually likes Rashad Jennings more than Stewart this week. I have to hope that Chicago's Def is so bad they are playing catch-up and throwing to Forte every week.
                        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I did two teams last night, I'll try to do some more today and then post when they are all done.
                          Awesome! Good work outta you.

Comment

I did two teams last night, I'll try to do some more today and then post when they are all done.
                            Where do we find this, frae?

Sorry, my minds a little rattled - my wife is still in the hospital.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              Where do we find this, frae?

Sorry, my minds a little rattled - my wife is still in the hospital.
                              Yikes. Priorities. You have something to more to take care of. Prayers lifted for your wife and you.

Comment

• In a clash of the titans, the matchup between Frae and I had the following stellar performances: Anderson 3.9 (Frae), Abdullah 2.8 (me), Hill 1.1 (Frae), Evans 0 (Frae), R. Mathews 0 (me).

Comment

Working...
                                X