Packers re-sign Cobb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers re-sign Cobb

4 yrs, 40 million. Don't know details on how much upfront. Slightly more than Jordy Nelson received.

In rough terms, that burns $10 mil of the Pack's $33 mil under the salary cap. I'd guess they go and try and get Bulaga signed back up next.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Wow, I'm surprised they re-signed him. As great as he is, the Pack is a WR factory and Adams seemed ready to be the next man up.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      So bummed. I really thought the Raiders had a shot at landing him.
      There was talk in Philly that the Eagles might also be interested, seeing him a better fit than Maclin.
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

I'll use this as the Packer update thread for now.

Aaron Rodgers just proved he's smarter than an astronaut today.

Comment

That was a pathetic game all around. And Celebrity Jeopardy is orders of magnitude easier than the regular version.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
            That was a pathetic game all around. And Celebrity Jeopardy is orders of magnitude easier than the regular version.
            It was. An astronaut missing on three of five of physical sciences was pretty pathetic.

Comment

Working...
            X