A HUGE Dez Bryant rumor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A HUGE Dez Bryant rumor.

On the radio right now in Philly, They keep saying that there seems to be a video of Dez Bryant showing "Ray Rice- like" actions, but worse...... I have been on the computer all morning and the radio is in the kitchen so I have not heard all the details..... but if true... wow!

OK, a wee bit more "news" ( if true ) ... apparently it has Dez hitting a woman in Walmart...... OK, so even the announcers here in Philly are treating it as a rumor, but they do seem to think there is some substance to it.

Comment

Here is an actual link to an article to go along with the pair of PD run on sentences:

http://seattle.suntimes.com/nfl/7/72...video-released

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        Here is an actual link to an article to go along with the pair of PD run on sentences:

http://seattle.suntimes.com/nfl/7/72...video-released

Thanks for being the grammar police.

Comment

Not grammar police...just giving some purpose beyond the "I think I heard that someone said that there might be a thing where there could be something that would be bad if the the thing that might be is a thing...but I don't know because I wasn't near the thing that made the sound that was talking about the thing that might be a bad thing."

Comment

Well, I was trying to show that I don't necessarily believe the rumor. Too early in the process.

Comment

It's not like he doesn't have a bit of a history (hitting his mom or something to that effect). Oof, hope this isn't true.

Comment

Deadspin is offering to buy the video if it exists.

"The video is reportedly for sale to the highest bidder, or, alternately, being used to extort Bryant. To that we would add: to anyone in possession of the video, email us at Deadspin, and perhaps we will pay you money for the video."
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  Deadspin is offering to buy the video if it exists.

"The video is reportedly for sale to the highest bidder, or, alternately, being used to extort Bryant. To that we would add: to anyone in possession of the video, email us at Deadspin, and perhaps we will pay you money for the video."
                  Just sickening on all ends

Comment

seems like much ado about nothing:

NFL Media has produced the incident/investigation report regarding a 2011 incident in a Wal-Mart parking lot that involved Dez Bryant.
                    This is the incident that has been generating headlines and wild rumors over the last 24 hours. The report says an unknown person called police to explain a black female was "being dragged from one vehicle to another vehicle" by a black male. The vehicle the woman was dragged from was a Mercedes registered to Bryant. When police arrived on the scene, the alleged victim was not there. Soon after, she arrived in a Bentley with Bryant and said she had an argument with a man named Alex Person and that she was not assaulted in any way. The police let everyone go, determining there was no offense. It remains unclear if there is any video of the incident, although most Wal-Marts have security cameras. You can read the full incident report at the link below.
                    Source: NFL.com Feb 26 - 9:08 AM

Comment

"Walmart...Bringing out the Best in Americans for over Fifty Years."

Comment

Dez got franchised. Which means that the Cowboys may think that whatever went on here is not enough to cut ties with him, but may be enough to not be worth tying him up long-term.

I doubt parking lot surveillance camera video would be clear enough to implicate anyone enough to be the source of a blackmail scheme. More likely, one of Dez' former cronies took cellphone video of whatever happened, which would be much clearer as to who did what, and has been blackmailing him to keep it under wraps.
                        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                        X