2K15 Offseason Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K15 Offseason Rumors

Are the Brownies really going to pull the plug on the Johnny Football era already?

ESPN Cleveland suggests Kirk Cousins may be the Browns' "prime target" as they search for a quarterback this offseason.
    Browns OC Kyle Shanahan is fond of Cousins, who was drafted by the Shanahans in 2012 with Washington. If Cleveland plays its cards right, it should be able to acquire Cousins for a late-round pick. The Browns reportedly tried to trade for Cousins during the 2014 draft, offering the Redskins a fourth-round pick. At the time, the Skins wanted "at least a second." Browns beat writer Tony Grossi expects Cousins to be the Browns' "top target" this offseason.
    Source: ESPN Cleveland Dec 30 - 9:33 AM

Originally posted by revo View Post
    Are the Brownies really going to pull the plug on the Johnny Football era already?
    What a joke of a franchise. Not that I think that Johnny Football is the answer - it's that it was obvious that he was never the answer in the first place. Wasting 1st round draft picks is what keeps dog teams in the dog house.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
      What a joke of a franchise. Not that I think that Johnny Football is the answer - it's that it was obvious that he was never the answer in the first place. Wasting 1st round draft picks is what keeps dog teams in the dog house.
      I cheered when they didn't take Manziel with their first pick in the last draft. I groaned when they took him with their second one...
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
        I cheered when they didn't take Manziel with their first pick in the last draft. I groaned when they took him with their second one...
        ...and traded up to do it.

Their first 1st rounder, Gilbert, hasn't been a model NFLer either. They did much better in the 2nd round and later.

As an Eagles fan, I groaned when the Cowboys DIDN'T take him and went O-Line instead. Jerruh wanted to but his son talked him out of it.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
          ...and traded up to do it.

Their first 1st rounder, Gilbert, hasn't been a model NFLer either. They did much better in the 2nd round and later.

As an Eagles fan, I groaned when the Cowboys DIDN'T take him and went O-Line instead. Jerruh wanted to but his son talked him out of it.
          I cursed at that moment, too.
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

As a Mike Evans owner, I'm hoping for this -

The Bucs interviewed ex-Bears coach Marc Trestman for their offensive coordinator vacancy.

Find all the latest Rotoworld fantasy sports news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

Comment

Working...
            X