Playoff Team Pick'Em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff Team Pick'Em

I'm in a year long pick'em league and at the end of the year, the top 12 teams pick one of the playoffs teams and there's payouts if your team makes the Super Bowl and also if they win the Super Bowl. Other 10 teams get nothing so your goal is to pick a team that will at least make the Super Bowl to get some payout.

Unfortunately, I finished 3rd in this league and the Patriots and Seahawks were the first two picks. What post-season team would you pick after those 2 to potentially make the Super Bowl? Packers and Cowboys seem like the two choices but both have to go through each other and the Seahawks. I'm staying away from Denver and after that, it's a crapshoot. What do you guys think?

As much as I hate to say it, I like the Cowboys...a LOT!

Defense seems much better than expected and their O-line is dominating. Romo is playing great (although we all know his history in big games) and Murray keeps defenses honest and Dez is Dez.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
      As much as I hate to say it, I like the Cowboys...a LOT!

Defense seems much better than expected and their O-line is dominating. Romo is playing great (although we all know his history in big games) and Murray keeps defenses honest and Dez is Dez.
      Agreed.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
      X