• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing Julio

Marqise Lee vs Ravens
    or
    Marquess Wilson vs Saints
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

I hope it's Marquise Lee, because my brother picked up Wilson and I'm playing against him in the playoffs. But, my gut tells me with Marshall out in what is probably going to be a high scoring game, it's Wilson.

Comment

Marquise Lee. Great matchup and Wilson is a huge mystery until we see something from him

Comment

Marqise Lee

Comment

I'd go with Lee although I wouldn't be surprised if Wilson has a good game. I'd prefer Douglas over both if Julio sits though.
          14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
          RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
          WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
          TE: Olsen (NA)
          K: Lutz (7)
          DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Well, I listened to you guys and it cost me...lost by 2.9 after Lee managed a pathetic 3.4 versus Wilson's 9.1. Obviously I'm not blaming anyone but myself, but FFB is really just a spin of the wheel, not sure I care to do it again.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
              Well, I listened to you guys and it cost me...lost by 2.9 after Lee managed a pathetic 3.4 versus Wilson's 9.1. Obviously I'm not blaming anyone but myself, but FFB is really just a spin of the wheel, not sure I care to do it again.
              Ahem, you listened to THEM, not me.

If it makes you feel any better, I lost too. Grumble.

Comment

Working...
              X