what's the lowest variance option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the lowest variance option?

I'm in an ESPN league with some coworkers, so it has the two-week playoff thing. I won the first week by 50 in a non-PPR league, so I'm... not safe, but I'd really prefer to use guys this week who might be higher floor and lower ceiling.

QB: Eli (vs WAS) or Rivers (vs DEN)
    RB: Jennings (vs WAS), Joique Bell (vs MIN), Forte (vs NO), or Gore (@SEA) - pick two, one of which is almost certainly Forte
    TE: Graham (@CHI) or Olsen (vs TB, questionable)
    Flex: one of the RBs or TEs or DeAndre Hopkins (@IND)
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Rivers
    J. Bell & Forte
    Graham
    Hopkins

Good luck!
    14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
    RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
    WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
    TE: Olsen (NA)
    K: Lutz (7)
    DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Rivers
      Bell/Forte
      Graham
      Hopkins

Comment

I agree with the rest of the group. I would definitely stay away from Eli who is always prone to a blow up, Gore against a tough SEA D and Jennings who is always an injury risk. The rest are all pretty good/safe options.

Comment

Working...
        X