Week 11 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    I'd include Emmanuel Sanders on this list. I'd drop Marshall down to maybe 18, and until Buffalo can get a stable offense together, drop Watkins down.

1. Demayrius Thomas
    2. Megatron
    3. Dez Bryant
    4. Antonio Brown
    5. Jordy Nelson
    6. Josh Gordon
    7. Julio Jones
    8. AJ Green
    9. T.Y. Hilton
    10. Emmanuel Sanders
    11. Alshon Jeffrey
    12. Randall Cobb
    13. Odell Beckham Jr
    14. Mike Evans -- as great as he can be, the offense is turrble
    15. Sammy Watkins
    16. Kelvin Benjamin
    17. Golden Tate
    18. Brandon Marshall
    19. Jeremy Maclin
    20. Jordan Matthews

I wouldn't forget about Garcon, and it would've been nice to see a full season from Cooks.

What's amazing about the rookie WRs is that it was thought they needed 2-3 seasons to make an impact. Now, they need just 2-3 games!
    I would also add Martavis Bryant to a top 25 list for this year with the possibility of ranking higher next season. Even though he didn't do anything Monday night.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
      That NFC South is a mess...but I think the winner of the division can get to 7 wins. But that's giving wins to New Orleans over Baltimore and Atlanta over Cleveland this week. If the AFC North can keep up their level of play, the Week 16 game Atlanta @ New Orleans could determine the winner of the division...and have them finishing at 6-10.

One of these teams has to start winning...some? Right??
      That's insane! At best, the division winner will be 7-9

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        I would also add Martavis Bryant to a top 25 list for this year with the possibility of ranking higher next season. Even though he didn't do anything Monday night.
        Yeah, I imagine he'd be 21 on my list. 22 after adding Emmanuel Sanders somewhere above.

Comment

Working...
        X