Need Three RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Three RB

PPR League, I am in the enviable position of having four great options and need to sit one:

Le'Veon Bell @ NYJ - Pretty much a no-brainer, don't see him ever seeing my bench
    Ronnie Hillman @ Oak - The reemergence of Ball has made me a little less sure but prior to that (and maybe still) seems like a slam dunk start this week
    Eddie Lacy vs Chi - Coming off the bye but so are the Bears. Could be big in the passing game again.
    Mark Ingram vs SF - Worst matchup of all my options and Brees loves to wing it at home but he's been spectacular as the primary option.

I've been leaning toward sitting Ingram all week but have vacillated over Lacy and even Hillman a tiny bit. What say ye - Who Ya Bench?

Also same league two great QB matchups, which do you like
    Matt Ryan @ TB
    Carson Palmer vs Stl
    Last edited by Trautdiggity; 11-09-2014, 10:12 AM.

Not a bad problem to have. Is Ball playing, for some reason I thought he was out this week? I think I would sit Ingram.

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
      Not a bad problem to have. Is Ball playing, for some reason I thought he was out this week? I think I would sit Ingram.
      Sounded like Ball had a shot but now it's sounding like he needs one more week.

Comment

I think Ingram will be a beast this week. That said, he still may be 4th best among these options. I'd think about benching him or Lacy.

And go with Palmer.

Comment

Even Ball has been heard saying Hillman should remain the starter.
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

At least I died by my recommendation too. Hope you at least won despite the injury.

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
              At least I died by my recommendation too. Hope you at least won despite the injury.
              Well they finished in the order Lacy, Ingram, Bell, Hillman and I benched Ingram. Chances are I'll still win, I'm up a decent amount with the Iggles D against Maclin only. If Maclin has a massive night I'll lose but I'm feeling pretty good. Which is very important because I'm playing my brother. Also I went with Ryan over Palmer and that paid.

In an interesting twist my brother in law and I almost made a trade on Saturday sending him ryan and Hillman for McCoy. He decided against and I texted him This morning that we were both very happy he hadn't agreed to the deal.

Comment

Working...
              X