Trade Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Help

I'm in a DEEP 18 team league that starts 11 offensive players. I could start up to 5 running backs, but the 5th would be in a super-flex slot that I could start a QB (I have Brees and Hoyer, both have had byes.) I'm 6-1, less than 3 points out of 1st in my division, and 2 games (and a crap load of points) ahead of anyone who could knock me out of the playoffs.

My only TE is Niles Paul, the 2nd TE on the Redskins, and he has a bye in a couple weeks. With Jordan Reed coming back, I could be looking at some empty points coming up. I'm shopping a RB for a TE (

TE's on the WW are Kendricks (StL), Hill (NO), Casey (Phi), Tamme (Den)...and then it gets real ugly.

I put out an offer of Crowell and Kyle Fuller (yes, 11 defensive players too) for J. Reed and Earl Thomas. No response yet.

I received an offer today of Jace Amaro for my Crowell. He said he's willing to part with Storm Johnson if I'd like to have a RB in return. But if I took Johnson also, I'd need to drop someone...probably Paul Richardson (Sea-WR) or Corey Fuller (Det-WR)

I need some advice here. Is Amaro better than Kendricks or Hill...so should I just grab one of them? Is Paul going to get me enough points ROS?

My RB's are: L.Miller (RB), Hillman (RB), McFadden (W/R), D.Martin (W/R/T) and on the bench right now Ingram, Crowell, K.Robinson
    WR's are: Garcon, Stills, Maclin, Fuller (W/T), Matthews, P.Richardson and Marvin Jones on IR.

Is my RB depth OK to deal Crowell? Hillman worries me when Ball comes back, Martin worries me because of his overall suckitude, McFadden worries me because he's a Raider.

What would you do?
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Would the Amaro owner take K. Robinson instead of Crowell?

I don't think that Paul will have much value until J. Reed gets hurt again. I'd rather make the deal for J. Reed so that you'd have the WAS TE locked up.

The guys on waivers aren't worth much either. They are very hit or miss with an occasional TD.

I assume that Rudolph is on a roster (in the IR slot). He'd be another guy that I'd check on since he's expected back in a couple of weeks. Maybe check with the Tim Wright owner because he's shown that he can produce when he gets the targets.
    14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
    RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
    WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
    TE: Olsen (NA)
    K: Lutz (7)
    DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Was just offered Donnell, Stacy, and B.Bolden for Hillman and McFadden. That's a hell no, but should I counter with one of them for Donnell?
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

What time of RBs are available on the waiver wire? I wouldn't have a problem offering McFadden for Donnell because you really need a TE upgrade over Paul. Donnell is on a bye this week though.
        14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
        RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
        WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
        TE: Olsen (NA)
        K: Lutz (7)
        DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Originally posted by jwlincy View Post
          What time of RBs are available on the waiver wire? I wouldn't have a problem offering McFadden for Donnell because you really need a TE upgrade over Paul. Donnell is on a bye this week though.
          There is nothing on the WW for running backs. I mean...nothing. Robinson, Brown, and anyone else of note was scooped up. Dixon was already on a team before this week, if that gives you an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
            Was just offered Donnell, Stacy, and B.Bolden for Hillman and McFadden. That's a hell no, but should I counter with one of them for Donnell?
            Does he have another usable TE? If so, maybe Crowell for Donnell?
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Kendricks has three TDs in six games. I'd get him and cut whoever you feel is most expendable rather than dealing for someone who's only a slightly better crapshoot at TE.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                Does he have another usable TE? If so, maybe Crowell for Donnell?
                He has Dwayne Allen, but you could feasibly start two TE...and with his team it's feasible.

I picked up Kendricks, just to cover my bases.

Comment

Working...
                X