Really???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really???

So, I visit a fantasy football page that has player projections and found this gem....

See if you can guess what QB this is...

His level of play has been on par with the best of quarterbacks, helped by arguably a better supporting cast then he had last season. [He] is a no-brainer fantasy start, week in and week out.

Oh, by the way, it's their comment for their 18th ranked QB this week...

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say Austin Davis. But I dunno lol.

Comment

Im gonna go out on a limb and say Matt Stafford. But was thinking it might be Brees too.

Comment

Originally posted by Waltsanity View Post
        I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say Austin Davis. But I dunno lol.
        wrong
        Originally posted by Pauly View Post
        Im gonna go out on a limb and say Matt Stafford. But was thinking it might be Brees too.
        wrong

Keep 'em guessing....I really doubt you'll get this...remember 18th rated QB this week with those comments.

Comment

Cam Newton?

Comment

Since I don't think anyone will get this right based on the description of the player, I'll just give it away...

Phillip Rivers

Really, "on par with the best quarterbacks", "no-brainer fantasy start" and he's their 18th rated QB behind the likes of Carr, Hoyer, Tannyhill, Flacco...
            now, I'm not saying he's PManning or Luck but, the guy is likely within the top 3-4 QBs in most leagues, right??

Comment

Originally posted by luckyheel View Post
              Since I don't think anyone will get this right based on the description of the player, I'll just give it away...

Phillip Rivers

Really, "on par with the best quarterbacks", "no-brainer fantasy start" and he's their 18th rated QB behind the likes of Carr, Hoyer, Tannyhill, Flacco...
              now, I'm not saying he's PManning or Luck but, the guy is likely within the top 3-4 QBs in most leagues, right??
              In my league full of wusses, the first trade of the year was finalized last week involving Rivers for Cam, DeSean and S Jackson. One idiot actually protested this because the guy getting Rivers was giving up too much. I proceeded to insult him which led to a side wager. He gave me 3-1 on Rivers finishing in the top 5 in total fantasy points among QBs. I put down $20 to win $60.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
              X