• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where/How to Upgrade

Current team in a 0.5ppr league:

Rivers/Romo
    Lacy/Ellington/Vereen/Oliver/Forsett
    Bryant/Jeffrey/MiFloyd/Wallace/Benjamin/OBJ

I didn't list TE/D/K as those would be minimal upgrades unless I was able to get a top tier TE, which I think is highly unlikely in the league. I do have Bailey as my kicker and he's been outstanding this year.

It's been a crazy year so far...2-4 with two horrible games from the entire team for weeks 1 and 2...
    for the two wins, it's been by 15pts and 8pts and in the other two losses, lost by 11 and 0.8. So, it's clearly been a decent year, just unlucky in some of the weeks with 'star' players not putting up 'star' numbers.

So, what should/could I do? I think my RB are solid, but not spectacular. I think I have the best set of WR in the league...just about picking the right ones each week. Rivers' is only behind Luck in our league.

Also, I should point out, there have been NO trades in the league so far, so, it's not a trade friendly environment...I think I may have to give up more than I receive to get an upgrade at a position.

On that note, is this a fair offer: Lacy/Wallace/Vereen for McCoy/Hilton...or, should I just make it Lacy/Wallace for McCoy? This trade, I'm looking past this week, obviously, but is McCoy and upgrade over any of the other RB on the squad?

I don't think you need to make any moves with this team.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      I don't think you need to make any moves with this team.
      I agree with this. I would rather have McCoy over Lacy and Hilton over Wallace for what its worth. I'd inquire about the first offer and see what the other owner says. With McCoy on a bye this week, you could start Ellington & Oliver and be in fine shape. It's not a trade that you have to make because you have a ton of depth at both RB and WR. I'd look at A. Brown, Nelson, D. Thomas, Calvin Johnson and see if they are weak at either RB or WR. Then maybe you could make a 2 for 1 offer to get a stud WR. The same could be said for Murray, Bernard, Forte at RB.

Good luck!
      14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
      RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
      WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
      TE: Olsen (NA)
      K: Lutz (7)
      DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Working...
      X