Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
    I'm in law school. First day today.
    I forgot about that, congratulations again. Hope you enjoy it !
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Taking pictures of the hot girl that looks like Beyonce and posting them on the Internet is probably not the best way to win friends and influence people at law school. Hell, I wonder if I could get in serious trouble for that.
      Only if you don't get her consent first.
      "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
      "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• On the Yahoo MLB main page, there is an amusing gif of Stanton doing some Beyonce dance/hand gesture. And it is perfectly timed to Okkervil River's "Unless it's Kicks"
        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          Does anyone really want to the Vintage only (1875-1919) draft? A small part of me wants to do it just to finish the set. But I don't think I'll enjoy it that much.
          I'm not at all excited about drafting that era. Not sure I'm excited about starting any draft real soon. I do like the auction idea not sure if we have any other outside the box ideas ?
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Got 7 seconds?
            link (youtube, safe for work)
            people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• completely random...

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                completely random...

that was...interesting...so what's up, did you move to California ?
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Happy Birthday El Diablo ! Hope you have a great one.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    that was...interesting...so what's up, did you move to California ?
                    I pussed out and kept my job. I'll be working from home in cali ( got a 7 month lease in Roseville, which is a suburb of Sacramento) at least through the end of the year. My lease runs out here at the end of the month so I'm flying out to Cali with the cat on the 26th, flying back on the 27th, and starting to drive back out on the 28th. I should be moved in sometime in the second week of October.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      I pussed out and kept my job. I'll be working from home in cali ( got a 7 month lease in Roseville, which is a suburb of Sacramento) at least through the end of the year. My lease runs out here at the end of the month so I'm flying out to Cali with the cat on the 26th, flying back on the 27th, and starting to drive back out on the 28th. I should be moved in sometime in the second week of October.
                      Then we should start a draft on the 27th....
                      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• I just got done with Book 5 in game of thrones - Now what do I do?????

Comment

• A Post I put on my AL only league where I lead the Dawgs and traders by 1/2 pt. Traders own John Lackey and we have been having a running feud all year about him being a stiff. I was 20 pts out in late August and have charged to front while they have done a little choke job. Get my shots in when I can plus that Eld would like the last line.

MR LACKEY [ Edit Post ]

Posted by MEEK MANAGEMENT on 9/20/2013 6:16 AM
                          I was to busy putting my Voo Doo On Joshes batters (see 154 avg for day) and Matt Moore that I let you slide for 1 day. I will Pick up on it next start!!!!!

Other Marauders - curses for the last week.
                          ALL BREW CREW BATTERS - GET FOOD POISIONING SO I MAY PASS THEM IN RUNS AND RBI AND STAY AHEAD IN HR.

ALL TRADERS BATTERS BECOME SLAP HITTERS THAT FORGET HOW TO SLAP....

THAT PETE'S HITTER ALL GET LEG CRAMPS AND JOES TEAM TO RUN WILD ON THE BASES

THAT THE TRADERS, DAWGS, AND TORNADOES PITCHERS ALL PITCH LIKE MATT MOORE DID LAST NIGHT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON AND RAULS AND BROCKS PICHERS THROW GOOSE EGGS

THAT JC PITCHERS WHILE HAVING 6 WINS NEXT WEEK "DOES NOT GET ANY SAVES

THAT PETES TEAM CONTINUE ON HIS RANGER LIKE COLLASPE SO I CAN COME FROM 20 POINTS BACK IN LATE AUGUST TO TAKE THE FLAG.

AS ALWAYS JOSH AND MR LACKEY TO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST AND EAT A BAG OF DICKS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                            I just got done with Book 5 in game of thrones - Now what do I do?????
                            Hit the forums and messageboards and find out all the other crap that is going on

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                              Hit the forums and messageboards and find out all the other crap that is going on
                              I JUST BOUGHT AN Ipad - one reason was to use Ibooks. Reading " Blink" about decision making for work - Any other good reads I can buy? really nice reading a book off a tablet !!! Big thumbs up should have done it sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                                I JUST BOUGHT AN Ipad - one reason was to use Ibooks. Reading " Blink" about decision making for work - Any other good reads I can buy? really nice reading a book off a tablet !!! Big thumbs up should have done it sooner.
                                I'm reading Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco at the moment. It's a great book, but it won't be everyone's cuppa tea. Having spent a long time in academia, I can relate to a lot of the humor and characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X