*** VD 8 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the 6... 3 outta 4 is above average
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      I'm watching Witness ... reckon I need all the Amish luck I can find in this draft.
      I'm curious to see how your pitching ends up. Been wondering what you were going to do after you picked Ryan.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        I'm curious to see how your pitching ends up. Been wondering what you were going to do after you picked Ryan.
        My strategy was torpedoed ages ago when I was about to pull the trigger. I'm just makin' up the numbers.

Comment

• Pogues nailed the nickname on Bob Lee, but the Milt Pappas one needs help. I'd have gone with Milt "Poopdeck" Pappas.

Comment

• Wonder if I should have gone with Bob-a BooLee....
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Puke

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                Puke
                I debated between Lee and Arroyo for my last pick. Looks like you got my leftovers.
                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                  I debated between Lee and Arroyo for my last pick. Looks like you got my leftovers.
                  First choice was Granger ... who you'd already taken. So yeah ...

Comment

• Are any of you guys on the facebook? I just reactivated my account after a couple years off, and I only got eight friends. I believe the hippo dumped me at some point, like I'm some sort of floozy.
                    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• ok, let me clarify this - is anybody that I don't have on ignore on facebook?
                      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• ah, and JonKK if you are so motivated: https://www.facebook.com/jonkk1?fref=ts
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Wayne's page is worth it just for his "American Gothic" photo, with an empty paper plate starring as the daughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                            Wayne's page is worth it just for his "American Gothic" photo, with an empty paper plate starring as the daughter.
                            yeah... that is some scary perspective there.
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I have an alter-ego facebook page. She's a racy looking blonde. If I had a real facebook page, I'd feel obliged to add my in-laws, or risk insulting them. Don't want to do either.

People take pictures of their diner and post it on facebook ... why?

Comment

Working...
                              X