No announcement yet.

*** VD 8 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ says he sent his next pick to Johnny...
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Wow, no one?

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Kudos to anyone who gets the "But dad, it's Smoky" reference.

Comment

• Heye has a bad habit of merging the RJ & Facebook worlds into one. There's a very fine line between them, and once you cross that line, all mayhem breaks loose.

Comment

• i'm at least somewhat discrete about it, no? I wasn't all... You're particularly proud of that one post you made, out of the possibly 30,000 posts you've made, on a fantasy baseball message board, aren't you?

Comment

• RON REED 1966 is an invalid pick ... I assume you mean 1976?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
              RON REED 1966 is an invalid pick ... I assume you mean 1976?
              1976 would be no good too

Comment

• Changed...1969
                I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                  Changed...1969
                  Gotcha.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    I don't like to brag...
                    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                      Changed...1969
                      Well, at least you got the 19 part right

Comment

• Picks up Irishly

Comment

• I'm watching Witness ... reckon I need all the Amish luck I can find in this draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                            I'm watching Witness ... reckon I need all the Amish luck I can find in this draft.
                            Filmed in my hometown...
                            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              I'm old enough but I don't think I ever saw that. Good stuff. This reminded me of the first album I ever owned right after I got a record player for Christmas. it's a classic. The funniest part of the link is the typo ?? on the "shake your booty" title, seriously who typed that in there ?

Hit Machine by Various Artists released in 1976. Find album reviews, track lists, credits, awards and more at AllMusic.

Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 07-28-2013, 09:34 PM.
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Lord knows my booty needs shavin!
                                "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                                "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Working...
                                X