No announcement yet.

*** VD 8 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 exceelent posts ! Time to dial up the Amish with Brian "I was in the Beach Boys too" Wilson

Attached Files
    Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 06-30-2013, 03:57 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      1000 exceelent posts ! Time to dial up the Amish with Brian "I was in the Beach Boys too" Wilson

How do I make these pictures bigger.....arghhh !
      You have to click the thumbnail box

1. Click Insert Image Icon
      2. Select From URL option
      3. Copy/Paste jpeg URL
      4. Unclick box below
      Last edited by johnnya24; 06-30-2013, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• How about that. Amish and Irish action today.

"Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
        "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Speaking of the Amish, I'll be going up to Lancaster County tomorrow. As of right now I am behind in tracking who's been taken, but by the end of the night I'll have some picks either in my pocket or sent off to someone. But I won't be around much tomorrow...the Amish just seem to lack the Internet Cafe concept...
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Anyone else watching the Confederations Cup Final ... Brazil V Spain ... Brazil have been sensational.

Comment

• I was watching it, but at 3-0, I turned it off. Spain was screwed as soon as that wide open goal they had was denied by the remarkable play by the Brazilian defender.
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                I was watching it, but at 3-0, I turned it off. Spain was screwed as soon as that wide open goal they had was denied by the remarkable play by the Brazilian defender.
                It was only 1-0 at that point ... amazing clearance.

Comment

• A woman is having an affair during the day while her husband is at work. Her 9 year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees them and hides in the bedroom closet to watch. The woman's husband also comes home so she puts her lover in the closet not realizing that her son is hiding in there.

The little boy says ''It's dark in here''
                  The man replies ''Yes, it is''
                  Boy - "I have a baseball."
                  Man - "That's nice."
                  Boy - "Want to buy it?"
                  Man - "No, thanks."
                  Boy - "My dad's outside."
                  Man - "OK, how much?"
                  Boy - "$250"

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the lover are in the closet together once again.
                  Boy - "Dark in here."
                  Man - "Yes, it is."
                  Boy - "I have a baseball glove."
                  The lover remembering the last time, asks the boy,
                  "How much?"
                  Boy - "$750"
                  Man - "Fine."

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab
                  your glove, let's go outside and have a game of catch."
                  The boy says, "I can't, I sold my baseball and my glove."
                  The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?"
                  Boy - "$1,000"
                  The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like
                  that... that is way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess."
                  They go to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door.
                  The boy says, "Dark in here."
                  The priest says, "Don't start that shit again!''

Comment

• Pick posted...pm-ed TS
                    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                      "Thy" Rod "and Staff, they" Carew "me"
                      Nice hand sir ...

Comment

• My 60 year old office mate is belting out the lyrics to musicals (Kinky Boots) in the office today.

shoot me now.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                          Can someone please email me when I'm up? I'm traveling and it's tough to check in. Otherwise I'm going to keep holding this thing up.
                          Did anyone email Garp ? I think he is up now, right ?
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            Did anyone email Garp ? I think he is up now, right ?
                            it's been so long since we had a pick I've had to triple check that I'm not the person holding us up.
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I sent him a pm. Didn't know he needed an email. I have my pm notifications set up to also send me an email...don't have Garp's email though
                              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• I'm taking my daughter to the pool, so I may not pick the second I'm up, but I'll pick within the hour. Just send me a pm.
                                "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                                "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Working...
                                X