Clear All

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
    Can someone let Long John know he's up?

Didn't plan to take an outfielder here but Wilson's BY I'd too tough to
    pass up.
    Done...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
      Oof...damn...was looking/thinking of "M" 3b... isnt that just ducky?

Fml lol
      My co-workers doing a walk-by are now aquainted with the Purple Hippo. I haven't explained the whole VD thing though...thought I'd leave that up to their imagination.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• First time VDer (VD 7) Darren Daulton diagnosed with two brain tumors.

"Darren Daulton has not been feeling well over the past two weeks. He went to the doctor who discovered two brain tumors and is scheduled for surgery early next week. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family at this difficult time.
        I guess Dutch said some wild things a few years back, but he's been doing a nightly radio show here during the season and he is fantastic.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Sorry, guys. I knew I was up, but couldn't do anything about it - out on the road.

Today's my last day on the road until after the holiday weekend, so I'll be less of a log jam for the next 10 days or so.
          "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
          "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• "Oooh! Piece of Candy!"

James Woods!

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
              "Oooh! Piece of Candy!"

James Woods!
              and I thought Bradley Cooper dating a 20 year old was a bit sketchy...

Comment

• Still flying blind here ...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  and you thought you were joking when you posted this... Of all the games we've played since KS was hired, I think he would be missing this one the most.
                  I think the odds against Kevin Seitzer joining us again are astronomical.
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                    Shit, was really hoping that Greenberg would make it back to me. I'm kind of at a loss regarding who to pick with my upcoming picks.

I'm out the door for a few hours but will check on my phone periodically to see if Pogues has picked.
                    Well since there was no nickname posted, I think he is technically still available. I suggest Hank "it's not easy being" Greenberg
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• If somehow it gets back to me tomorrow night, I won't be able to pick until 10:30 at night, eastern.
                      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                        If somehow it gets back to me tomorrow night, I won't be able to pick until 10:30 at night, eastern.
                        Don't worry, I'll be out all day and so I probably won't be available until about that time, unless it gets to me before noon
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I'm ready to go. Just waiting for Heye to pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            I think the odds against Kevin Seitzer joining us again are astronomical.
                            I don't think he will ever play in a straight up fantasy league, but this one might be safe.

Comment

• This was a tough pick for me as well as there's a bunch of guys I hope make it back to me. Given Cronin's career and BY numbers, I felt like he was least likely to make it back to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                                I don't think he will ever play in a straight up fantasy league, but this one might be safe.
                                Heye, Heye, Heye....I said the odds are ASTROnomical...help me out here
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X