No announcement yet.

*** VD 7 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the username change to cuntroller jackoff be far behind?
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• My personal favs were Newb Gingrich and R2doubleD2.
      "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
      "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
        My personal favs were Newb Gingrich and R2doubleD2.
        nice... join us!

I liked the r2-doubled2 the best as well.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Comment

• In Boston now will be on and off - Text me at 330-604-3206 when I am up

Comment

• check out the sponsored ad for Matt Adams:

Comment

• i picked and texted hacko

Comment

• Got it back to the beer and the preakness

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    check out the sponsored ad for Matt Adams:
                    http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...ear=Career&t=b
                    I'm going to have to re-up that one soon. About another month.
                    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Just curious, Kershaw felt like my first out on a limb pick. Way too early? In the ball park? Thanks.

Comment

• Agreed on Kershaw. If you've got the IP in the bag, Kershaw's a good complement to try to bring some ratios down, but taking him without that buffer forces you to take on a pitcher you might not want later on.

Comment

• I certainly was not looking at Kershaw, pretty much for the reasons Long John stated.
                          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Sucks that I'm often up at about 2am MST, and ElD can't be around for about another 7 hours. Always better when I'm next to East coasters.

Comment

• I've had an ominous feeling about his draft since the second round. I had a suspicion that Pedro, Maddux & Seaver should have been 1,2,3 in overall rankings. Certainly they should have been top 6/7 picks.

Comment

• The careers fixes on the selected players has been done. I'm not going though the whole sheet and correcting everyone ... so if you pick someone who played in 2012, please check your copy of the spreadsheet and let me know if his career stats need updating.

Comment

Working...
                                X