No announcement yet.

*** VD 6 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is no-one going to confirm the scores I posted earlier? See Post #635 here for the issue. There is only 4 1000th's of a point between 3rd and 4th, and the differences I have with Revo in Best Year Pitching switch the standings around.

Otherwise I'll set the final standings as:

JohnnyA__ 52.3 37.6 52.6 36.2 178.82439 1
    Controller_ 40.6 42.1 43.2 49.8 175.65599 2
    Hacko____ 42.4 41 33.1 43.3 159.72494 3
    Revo_____ 33.5 40.5 47.5 38.2 159.72095 4
    Pogues__ 42.3 45.5 26.4 45 159.08121 5
    ElDiablo__ 35.8 38.4 45.5 39.1 158.75584 6
    Slasher___ 35.1 39.2 41.6 40.8 156.77763 7
    Heyelander 44.3 43.3 37.5 30.7 155.88061 8
    TS Garp__ 34.2 37.3 44 39.8 155.26823 9
    Frae______ 41.3 34.4 40.6 29.2 145.62319 10
    Knuckler__ 32.3 34.6 22 41.9 130.86003 11

Comment

• My numbers matched up with yours perfectly, so I don't know what else to do.
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
        That trade was waaaaaaaaay better than the Felix one, imo. At least Bradley is the 25th ranked prospect in all of baseball.
        25th in real baseball. Top MRs are $1-$2 in our league, and Archer will be $6 when he comes up. If he starts off as well as Price, Strasburg or King Felix, he's not going to top an MR for quite a while. And those guys are stars.
        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• sad, I would have shipped half my farm system for felix.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

He was asking me for Goldschmidt for Felix.
            he must be disappointed with what he got.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
              My numbers matched up with yours perfectly, so I don't know what else to do.
              yeah, forget about it, who cares anyway? On to VD7!

Comment

Viciedo is just the same as Goldschmidt, except much worse and more expensive and also injured.
                LOL.

I'm sorry, those were two horrendous deals, and I don't care what he said, he did not advertise he was dumping. And what was the rush? Were dumpers beating down the door for Archie "Bunker" Bradley?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  LOL.

I'm sorry, those were two horrendous deals, and I don't care what he said, he did not advertise he was dumping. And what was the rush? Were dumpers beating down the door for Archie "Bunker" Bradley?
                  yeah, when I saw felix available I figured he was trying to trade pitching for hitting... not for a bag of balls. sigh.

Comment

• "tuck your vagina back in" vs. "bag of dicks"

hmmmmm.... BOD just has a certain panache. 1-0 bag o'dicks
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

This just in: I'm an asshole.
                      surprisingly, I didn't think this one was your fault at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        surprisingly, I didn't think this one was your fault at all.
                        ...and I don't think "just in" is supposed to consist of a 30-year range.
                        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Listening to the pregame of KC-Detroit, and a commercial came up for "Brett Brothers" - George Brett and his brother apparently have a company making "unbreakable bats" and related items. Last thing Brett says in the commercial - "We even have pine tar."

Comment

I just read a hilarious email from some sorority girl berating her fellow sisters about something or other. She uses my new favorite term, and one that I plan on using on RJ repeatedly, "cunt punt".

Don't make me fucking cunt punt you, Hacko!

http://gawker.com/5994974/the-most-d...will-ever-read
                            Here's Michael Shannon doing a reading.

Comment

I just read a hilarious email from some sorority girl berating her fellow sisters about something or other. She uses my new favorite term, and one that I plan on using on RJ repeatedly, "cunt punt".

Don't make me fucking cunt punt you, Hacko! This just in: I'm an asshole.

http://gawker.com/5994974/the-most-d...will-ever-read
                              I think I take that "cunt punt" lol

As far as being an Asshole in my single 20 days I always told people I lived by 3 rules

1. I am an Asshole so if you continue to have anything to do with me it is your fault not mine - I told you I am an Asshole - Dick face
                              2. I only date women with Kids!!!!
                              3. There is no bad Blowjobs - Just good or Great

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                                3. There is no bad blowjobs - just good or great
                                teeth!

Comment

Working...
                                X