No announcement yet.

*** VD 6 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had Gagne pegged for my team for at least 4 rounds, but before taking Henke I felt Gagne was overkill for my target numbers, so I tacked left and took Henke and used my G for Guidry.

It remains to be seen if that was pure genius or completely moronic.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Sorry guys, can't pick till I get home around 3:30.

Comment

• Speadsheet updated to correct error.

I'll forward my pick to Slasher.

Comment

• I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• crap.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
              Will we be done before Monday? Cuz I take off in the car with the fam for San Diego then and won't have much Internet access.
              with this round? Maybe, but I wouldn't even bet on that.

Comment

Will we be done before Monday? Cuz I take off in the car with the fam for San Diego then and won't have much Internet access.
                Highly unlikely at this pace. Where will you be in San Diego?

Comment

• If people want me to go when I am at work someone needs to send me an email, thanks. Didn't have any clue I was up.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    crap.
                    Hopefully that was related to my Eddie Mathews pick. It's important that I screw up your draft since we are battling for the cellar.
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

First in PB for a couple days then off to Coronado Island to be the officiant for my cousin's wedding, lol. I keep threatening to wear the priest collar (and also keep referring to myself as "the priest") which is not amusing my wife but is endlessly amusing to me.
                      You're not planning to utter the phrase "bag of dicks" in the ceremony are you ?
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                        Highly unlikely at this pace. Where will you be in San Diego?
                        At Petco cheering on Carlos Quentin ?
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Yesterday on the radio they were discussing something and they mentioned that someone worked as an Amish Goat Farmer. And the dude on the radio fired off, "that would be a great name for a band !"
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• fuck! I thought we were all supposed to be locked into our picks now? How did I get two players sniped this round?

Comment

• just got back from playing 2 1/2 hours of 1-1 no limit. I won $14. Probably not very cost effective but I guess it's better than getting gutted for $300 like last time.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                                just got back from playing 2 1/2 hours of 1-1 no limit. I won $14. Probably not very cost effective but I guess it's better than getting gutted for $300 like last time.
                                thinking about it though... that's close to minimum wage.... that's really scary and sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X