*** VD 6 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
    Fucking Hacko just took my two next picks with his last two.

Hacko, go fuck yourself. You can use a bag of dicks to do it.
    I actually look at both of them as possible players for you and thought - Fuck Eld - and all those lawyer Bastards that took my money because my Ex Skank of a wife was to Stupid to realize they wanted us to fight.

Comment

• Patton Oswalt and Dave Anthony, back and forth on the Twitter
      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• pick up Irishly....

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
          Picks up Irishly. My mom's visiting right now.
          Doing everthjing in my power to not say something .....

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
            I too thought about it, but I'm sure his mommy is very proud of him for getting into law school and is telling him over and over again. How can we interrupt that.
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Does anyone else really want to see Chris in court say...

Objection Your Honor

On what Grounds?

The witness is eating a bag of dicks.

Comment

• I'd imagine they'd sell tickets... and I'd buy one.
                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that would make our 12th RJEL lawyer. Oh, and congrats.
                  people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                    I must be tired, it didn't even occur to me.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Future VD pick at SS?

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• ************ILLEGAL PICK ALERT***************

We've got a problem, or more to the point, Revo has a problem. The Joe Medwick pick was an illegal pick. The reason being he does not have a roster slot for him.

Revo has taken 7 players who can only be slotted as an OF: Babe Ruth, Sam Thompson, Gus Zernial, Tommy Davis, Amos Otis, Tom Brown, and Joe Medwick. With 5 OF slots and 1 UT slot, Medwick has no roster slot he can be placed.

Comment

• he could just switch Ruth to pitcher

Comment

• I found another issue, though this is a spreadsheet issue. The decade page only counts the first 9 pitchers taken. As of right now it is in denial I've taken Guidry in the 1970s and Slasher took Quantrill in the 1990s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                              ************ILLEGAL PICK ALERT***************

We've got a problem, or more to the point, Revo has a problem. The Joe Medwick pick was an illegal pick. The reason being he does not have a roster slot for him.

Revo has taken 7 players who can only be slotted as an OF: Babe Ruth, Sam Thompson, Gus Zernial, Tommy Davis, Amos Otis, Tom Brown, and Joe Medwick. With 5 OF slots and 1 UT slot, Medwick has no roster slot he can be placed.
                              Wow, I had Tommy Davis as a CI, and even listed him as a 3B when I made my pick. Couldn't you have caught that error then?!?

I guess I'll have to repick Medwick, but I'll have to do that in the morning. That sucks, I thought I had CI filled. Sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                Wow, I had Tommy Davis as a CI, and even listed him as a 3B when I made my pick. Couldn't you have caught that error then?!?

I guess I'll have to repick Medwick, but I'll have to do that in the morning. That sucks, I thought I had CI filled. Sigh.
                                I only input the players picked into my sheet...I don't pay much attention to what the position listed is. I guess you fooled all of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X