Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ason-5/171179/

Yes... any time you post a clip I spend about 45 minutes in tears watching random Archer clips on youtube...
    I wanna do the voicemail prank thing ... but that would mean having voicemail activated ... which means getting messages ... which are a pain in the ass.

Comment

• I don't really want to make this post... but I will. I am at work but I have no draft sheets or anything. I won't be picking for at least four hours.
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• As my son says, red means stop...

No worries, I will make a wonderfully drunk pick if my brackets get busted up tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
          I don't really want to make this post... but I will. I am at work but I have no draft sheets or anything. I won't be picking for at least four hours.
          All the sheets you need are available in the first post of the draft thread. Even if you don' have your own customized rankings with you and you have to pick by feel a little more, you should be able to do just fine by downloading what's in the draft thread. Unless you put something like this together:

Real Genius movie clips: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZbXA4lyCtqqz9Gk_KnxlCNUEaZ4EobYpBUY THE MOVIE: http://bit.ly/2di0P46 WATCH ON CRACKLE: http:...

Comment

• I held up the draft to much last time, so I made a pick from what I could remember. Maybe some of you need to stop being such whiny bitches and we could have larger participation.
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
              I held up the draft to much last time, so I made a pick from what I could remember. Maybe some of you need to stop being such whiny bitches and we could have larger participation.
              Cheese = smell
              Vintage Draft = Wine

They go together.

I don't like it when Pogues makes picks and seems to have a plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                Maybe you should learn to respect the fact that there are 10 other people participating in this thing and get your own fucking act together instead of blaming others.
                Pre-Baby Diablo's back.

Comment

• SpreadSheet Fix

There was a problem with the A column on the matrix ... it has now been fixed ... update your version to the latest (first post of the Draft Thread)

Comment

• So far there has only been 1 WC picked (Pogues ... Yogi Berra)

Comment

Right? Enough of this vagina fest, let's let everyone off the hook for everything bullshit.
                      I didn't say it was a bad thing

Comment

Diablo smash!

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                          All the sheets you need are available in the first post of the draft thread. Even if you don' have your own customized rankings with you and you have to pick by feel a little more, you should be able to do just fine by downloading what's in the draft thread. Unless you put something like this together:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa8kCQQUjHM
                          While I appreciate the suggestion, combining what my job is with the fact all I have is my cell phone and downloading/viewing the ongoing spreadsheet Johnny has available to us at all times is nearly impossible for me to do while at work.

And while I don't use punch cards...that's not far off.

Comment

Maybe you should learn to respect the fact that there are 10 other people participating in this thing and get your own fucking act together instead of blaming others.
                            I'd expect nothing less than this comment out of you. You act as if we will win some kind of prize money if we complete the draft in a certain amount of time. 15 days, $100 to each of us! WOO! You're right though. I don't have an office job where I can jump on a computer with no problem....ah the days. I also should just avoid getting sick and getting behind in keeping up with the draft for 2 days.

You've been an annoying asshole to me this entire draft. If you're mission is to annoy the hell out of me to the point I just throw in the towel and make stupid ass picks...well you're halfway there. The interim in between the previous pick and my pick when you have to spout your nonsense is reminding me why I stopped participating in vintage drafting several years ago.

And I thought posting that I wouldn't be able to pick for another 4-5 hours was showing the respect to the other drafters instead of just slinking off and waiting until I could pick.

Comment

• *******STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!*******

Heyelender's Babe Adams in 1920 pick last round is an illegal pick. He already took Dazzy Vance (1924) in the 7th round, making two selections from the same shitty pitching decade.

Comment

I'm sure it's nothing a good cry won't sort out for you, Pogues.

As for "expecting nothing less" from me, well I'm sure everyone's shocked that I'd respond negatively to being called a whiny bitch. I'm sure we can now move on (in a timely fashion).
                                Ah, but knowing that one of the drafters I was referring to was you speaks volumes.

Comment

Working...
                                X