*** VD 6 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Don't confuse him! ...it's just the 2000 hitter actually, since there's two wildcards.
      Last edited by Controller Jacobs; 03-19-2013, 06:34 PM.
      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
        Yeah, I considered taking Cap Anson on the turn there. Can't really remember why I didn't but I'm sure it was something crazy smart.
        he was going to be my pick yoyu bastard

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
          he was going to be my pick yoyu bastard
          Yeah ... fuckin Eld again!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            Yeah ... fuckin Eld again!
            yea fuck that bastage

Comment

• Here to pick...not a ton of discussion going on for this draft.
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                Here to pick...not a ton of discussion going on for this draft.
                I was looking at Speaker & Duffy primarily, and a couple of others as backup. Knuckleduster made my choice pretty easy.

Make a pick and we can all discuss it!

Comment

• Just realized that I have to upgrade the Snapshot page to add a 14th hitter and 11th pitcher slot.

I'll do that at some point over next weekend.

Comment

• That was agonizing. I guess I'm not Bogarting the draft with that pick. But he just stood out in my rankings...let's see if I regret that pick as much as ElD did last draft....which was screaming in my head the entire time.
                    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

That was agonizing. I guess I'm not Bogarting the draft with that pick. But he just stood out in my rankings...let's see if I regret that pick as much as ElD did last draft....which was screaming in my head the entire time.
                      Maybe he really loved the pick last draft, but just wanted to put a seed of doubt in everyone's mind. The Devil is like that.:indecisiveness:
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

That was agonizing. I guess I'm not Bogarting the draft with that pick. But he just stood out in my rankings...let's see if I regret that pick as much as ElD did last draft....which was screaming in my head the entire time.
                        No-one is obviously Bogarting this time ... of course, the contest has yet to take shape. Plenty of time for Slasher to get in gear

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          Maybe he really loved the pick last draft, but just wanted to put a seed of doubt in everyone's mind. The Devil is like that.:indecisiveness:
                          Or maybe he knew if he said he hated it, we would think he loved it, and we'd be afraid he'd take him again so we would jump too early to take him.

Comment

• I think I drafted a pitcher first in my first five drafts, this time I waited until round 4 and really wanted to go with another hitter with my last pick. It's interesting to use a different drafting approach, it feels really awkward and like I've already screwed up the draft. I'm sure it's probably too early to say that, but it feels that way.
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Or maybe he knew if he said he hated it, we would think he loved it, and we'd be afraid he'd take him again so we would jump too early to take him.
                              Exactly. He's 5 steps ahead of us, but you might be 6 steps ahead.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Frae emailed.

Comment

Working...
                                X