No announcement yet.

*** VD 5 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, that Zimmer picks screwed me! I was ready to make my picks in 10 minutes and now I have to rethink...EVERYTHING.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
      I almost picked Zimmer just because I knew it would screw multiple people over.
      I picked Biggio in the hope it might hurt a few people's plans ... not sure if it made a blind bit of difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
        Man, that Zimmer picks screwed me! I was ready to make my picks in 10 minutes and now I have to rethink...EVERYTHING.
        I was not sure what I'd do if you picked Zimmer. I've been dreading that for a few rounds now, figured I better grab him now.
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• He said he'll pick after his lunch with Mudcat Grant

Comment

• New phone...New ability to watch draft. And no new picks.
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Garp gets the "Duck of Death" - when I was trying to figure out if he would take Zimmer I thought Farrell was his likely other choice.
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• did Heye send along any picks? I think he's in Hawaii with very little care about his fledgling VD squad.....

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  did Heye send along any picks? I think he's in Hawaii with very little care about his fledgling VD squad.....
                  I've got nothing.

Comment

• Because we aren't sure when Heyelander will turn up ... go ahead and make skip picks if you can.

I'll keep things in order and send out any PM's or reminders.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                      Wayne has been posting a bit on FB so I sent him a message there.
                      What is this "FB" you speak of? Would Heye really just take off and ditch the draft for days? Seems unlike him.

Comment

• one of my picks I need to wait for Heye. Which means I should wait on the other.

I'm heading out for an hour, I'll see if he picks by then.

Comment

• It's like...what...7 in the morning there? We might need a bit more patience and let him wake up.
                          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• I just checked my PM's, Heye sent me a pick to post for him. -- Babe Ruth - OF 1927
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              I just checked my PM's, Heye sent me a pick to post for him. -- Babe Ruth - OF 1927
                              I can confirm...he sent that to me as a text. He also complained about the dime it cost him. I sent back "I'm sorry" for another dime.

Comment

• "E" is mine. Bwaahhaaaa HAAA HAaaa !
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X