• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      I don't know what to do.
      You can wait to make the auto draft feature until after this pick if you want, I'm not in a hurry.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        You can wait to make the auto draft feature until after this pick if you want, I'm not in a hurry.
        Actually after looking at what you've done with the spreadsheet I'm a little concerned that you will come up with some optimization program for your picks.
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• There's something wrong with the spreadsheet. When I open it in excel 2000 using the office compatability pack, my squares in the matrix are colored yellow, not green. Can you please fix.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• That was a tough pick ... changed my mind about 20 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              There's something wrong with the spreadsheet. When I open it in excel 2000 using the office compatability pack, my squares in the matrix are colored yellow, not green. Can you please fix.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                That was a tough pick ... changed my mind about 20 times.
                Well pitching is fast becoming a wasteland, not that many good modern pitchers left. He was probably the best
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  Well pitching is fast becoming a wasteland, not that many good modern pitchers left. He was probably the best
                  I didn't want him right now .. but I needed his counting stats with Joss as my only starting pitcher.

Comment

• not serious...

Comment

• I was probably taking Clemens next round if he was still there. Value is just too high.
                      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• The great wheel off many letters and decades says Clemens was drafted too early.

Comment

The great wheel off many letters and decades says Clemens was drafted too early.
                          There's something wrong with the great wheel off many letters and decades . When it is opened in excel 2000 using the office compatability pack, the squares in the matrix are colored yellow, not green, leading to incorrect output. Can you please ask Johnny to fix.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

The great wheel off many letters and decades says Clemens was drafted too early.
                            We used to have something like that at work. It was called "MOM" - the Mother Of all Matrices.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                              Stop holding us up, Frae.
                              He said on Facebook he was going out with his wife tonight. What the hell is up with that?????

:melon:

Comment

I agree...about 8 picks too early.
                                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X