No announcement yet.

*** VD 5 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was thinking about UUU, ISringhausen and M Young. Not sure why I took a pitcher....
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I think I was thinking about Izzy 2 picks ago, but then started to think about how few decades we had to get Saves from and decided to go with Hoffman.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        I think I was thinking about Izzy 2 picks ago, but then started to think about how few decades we had to get Saves from and decided to go with Hoffman.
        then I blew one of those decades on a SP.

Comment

• Debated those picks forever. Really expected one of Perry or Plank to fall to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
            I'm out for a while. Will pick when I get back. Have no idea whatsoever who the hell I'm going to take.
            Thinking, calculating, and analysing don't seem to help much I've found.
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
              Didn't even really think of Speaker until I remembered that I thought he was a good pick back in some decades draft we had a long time ago. Strategery.
              I was going Candy this pick. Speaker was one of three I was down to. You made it 2. Nice pick.

Bastard.
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• okay heye, your red meat did the trick
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• So you guys have never done decades/letters before, is that right ? This could get brutal in a few rounds.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    So you guys have never done decades/letters before, is that right ? This could get brutal in a few rounds.
                    We did Franchises and Letters once, maybe twice.

Comment

• VD5_scoring_sheet v2 is up ... I have improved the formatting of the Snapshot page a bit.

Comment

So you guys have never done decades/letters before, is that right ? This could get brutal in a few rounds.
                        The key is smart decisions. A few bad decisions and things just go downhill quickly. Unfortunately you don't really realize there are dumb decisions until you hit about Round 10 or so.
                        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Would I be able to get VD4's spreadsheet? I'm curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                            Would I be able to get VD4's spreadsheet? I'm curious.
                            I think it is in the first page of the VD4 drat thread
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 101890_600.jpg

The 600 club
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

okay heye, your red meat did the trick
                                Hey, I'm just hoping to get you and bob talking again.

Comment

Working...
                                X