*** VD 5 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
    Does Scott know he's up or that we've started?
    I PM'd him ... i'll email him also just in case (if I can ... otherwise Heyelander can get in touch I'm sure)

Comment

• email sent.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Are we using two UT spots or an "INF" spot?

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
          Are we using two UT spots or an "INF" spot?
          No standard lineup with only 4 OF's (13 hitters, 10 pitchers)

CC123SMCOOOOU

I'll get the SS ready when we complete the first round ... if we get a late comer I have to start again.

Comment

• I'm at the "gym" doing "leg lifts"...I'll pick within the hour.

Unless my connection goes out again....maybe I'll send Heye and Frae my cell# so they can text me if I drop off the grid.
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• it's been over 90 minutes so I texted Pogues. SDS would be so proud of me.

Comment

• "I got held up at work... will try to have pick up soon" ~ Pogues.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  "I got held up at work... will try to have pick up soon" ~ Pogues.
                  I also sense misdirection.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                    I also sense misdirection.
                    he's starting his mind games early this draft.

Comment

• I am not saying this to be funny But I will be back at 8 heading to gym- I was leaning toward taking Fox so Fuck u Po man.

Comment

• Craps I have no idea what I am doing. I had about 10 players I was looking at but decided to burn an A out of them all. Does anyone but Heye have a handle on this???

Comment

• Ty Cobb was the other guy I was debating FWIW. Since I'm a bit clueless right now, I went with the safer option.

Comment

• Must have been delusional -- thought Lajoie might make it to me.

Comment

• I do apologize for the delay. I was at work and it was busier than I assumed it would be today. I was trying to finish up my basic rankings before selecting, and it took me longer than I thought, with work getting in the way.

So no mind games...yet.
                              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                                I do apologize for the delay. I was at work and it was busier than I assumed it would be today. I was trying to finish up my basic rankings before selecting, and it took me longer than I thought, with work getting in the way.

So no mind games...yet.
                                Should have my pick up within the hour. Unless i'm playing mind games to mess with Garp
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X