No announcement yet.

*** VD 5 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great... now Johnny is holding us up. If he wasn't willing to commit the time to this I don't know why he signed up.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      Great... now Johnny is holding us up. If he wasn't willing to commit the time to this I don't know why he signed up.
      At gym. Workout finished. Pretending to do leg weights. Enjoying the view.

Comment

• no camera on that phone?

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          no camera on that phone?
          Pretty sure that's frowned upon.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            Pretty sure that's frowned upon.
            what, did you suddenly move to the United States of Puritanical America or something?

Comment

• what's roswell like Eld? Apparently my Ex just followed her boyfriend there to live.

Comment

• look at me... all peacemaker and shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                  It's a shit hole. Mostly because of George W. Bush, somehow.
                  good to hear.

Comment

It's a shit hole. Mostly because of George W. Bush, somehow.
                    Then why did aliens travel millions of light years to visit there ? explain that
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Sorry guys ... fell asleep ... then waking up at 2am ... that'll be me fked tomorrow :nightmare:

Comment

Hey, take your time McSlacker. I'm sure that your time at the *gym was exhausting.

* --- "Gym" is clearly Irish slang for bar.

* --- "Bar" is clearly Irish slang for basement of his own house.
                        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Hey, take your time McSlacker. I'm sure that your time at the *gym was exhausting.

* --- "Gym" is clearly Irish slang for bar.
                          Normally I'd wish it was ... today was eye candy heaven on the elliptical's though ... which is unusual for the local leisure centre. Made me miss my Grad University ... now that gym was well worth the subscription ...

Sorry for the delay ... was looking for a pick that gave me time to figure out what the hell is going on here.

Hank Aaron + A + 1960's seemed like a reasonable starting point.

Having issues weighing the balance between decades, letters and the rest ... haven't even looked at the pitching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                            * --- "Bar" is clearly Irish slang for basement of his own house.

That would be a carpark ... you callin' me a homo?

Nah ... hadn't a clue with that pick ... spent 3 hours messing around with rankings ... then figured, I'm gonna be no closer even if I spend another 3 hours, so just go with your first instinct: Aaron and figure out the rest tomorrow.

BTW ... this is using multiplicative scoring not additive ... you would be the only one not aware of that (and Nate ...).

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                              BTW ... this is using multiplicative scoring not additive ... you would be the only one not aware of that (and Nate ...).
                              I did know that...actually. My team is still working on what that means for my strategy.
                              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                                I did know that...actually. My team is still working on what that means for my strategy.
                                Pretty much means you can punt one or two categories and still get away with it ... Or semi punt a few more. Any more than that and you're toast.

Comment

Working...
                                X