*** VD 4 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    Just fvckin' make an ill advised drunken pick already... I'm sitting at work waiting to post my next pick.
    I think he should Double up on another " I "to screw the rest who still needs to pick one

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
      I think he should Double up on another " I "to screw the rest who still needs to pick one
      he's wily like that.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Just fvckin' make an ill advised drunken pick already... I'm sitting at work waiting to post my next pick.
        for Johnny

beamish-stout.jpg

Comment

• So the girl I ran out on when I forgot about the RJEL draft is waiting for me to call her about dinner tonight... she should hate all of you.

Comment

So the girl I ran out on when I forgot about the RJEL draft is waiting for me to call her about dinner tonight... she should hate all of you.
            Not us just Johnny. You could leave me your pick

Comment

• yeah, I guess I have two picks now. I should be safe. I'll send the two to you and if johnny takes the first one please tell him to suck dicks.

Comment

please tell johnny to suck dicks.
                I can pass that on

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                  I can pass that on
                  only two picks sent... if Johnny decides to double up on the one letter I sent you can tell him to suck two dicks.

Comment

• Sorry guys ... other drunk people emergency.

2 inclement mood picks coming up

... where the **** is Jamie Quirk ... give that fcker to me.
                    Last edited by johnnya24; 12-29-2012, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Top ten things that have happen while waiting for Johnny to sober up and pick

10. Heye finally got THE date ,
                      9. Mith Having won 5,000 at a blackjack table - Tipped the dealer - 5 bucks
                      8. The Slasher THOUGHT about drafting a QUIZY player.
                      7. Frae broke down and bought a Smart phone so as to make a pick during the day like a big boy.
                      6. Ike decided to take a trip overseas to raise a pint with Johnny.
                      5. Seitzer got trade to the Phillies for a PTBNL
                      4. Nullnor cleaned out his Freezer
                      3. Jc entered a BY draft only but just selected Players without giving the years.
                      2. Bob Apologized for his Apology- claiming he meant to say:::
                      1. Fu$k U Eld

Comment

• ... and on top of things these are damn hard picks to make!

Comment

• I Pm Stephen and he was just on - hopefully to just crunch numbers since Garp and Girl are both here.

Comment

• Oh yeah ... BTW ... O is now looking like a troubled letter ... just sayin'

Comment

• Sorry, missed that Aaron had been taken. Give me a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                                Sorry, missed that Aaron had been taken. Give me a few.
                                Take your time! I'm watching Bridesmaids so I'll be entertained while I wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X