you still in traffic?
    LOL. I am not.

Here was the accident, wow:

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      LOL. I am not.

Here was the accident, wow:
      http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...sey&id=8934498
      yikes! Looking at that photo It's amazing that he lived. (And I think I'm using amazing properly here)
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Feral keeps ploughing away at the big letter value picks

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          Feral keeps ploughing away at the big letter value picks
          Gotta set myself up for the 40 point drop in the last 2 rounds ! The "Feral Fade" may become a tradition.
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            Gotta set myself up for the 40 point drop in the last 2 rounds ! The "Feral Fade" may become a tradition.
            I was thinking of taking Sisler - It was between him and Zimmerman - you made the choice for me

Comment

It's called Bogarting ...

Back in the day Bogart had a tradition of bombing all the big letters at the start, then collapsing at the end

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                so I've been having cold sensitivity in my teeth lately. I was worried I might be getting my first cavity (I've never had one) but I went to the dentist just before christmas and got a clean scan. Apparently it's from work stress and clenching/grinding my teeth. The dental hygienist suggested I switch to sensodyne toothpaste. I just ran out of regular toothpaste finally and got a tube of sensodyne. It's pasty, not like the baking soda toothpaste I'm use to now. The thing that bothers me most about it though is that the cap comes completely off. I'm sure to lose this thing. I prefer the snap to the side caps on my arm & hammer toothpaste.

And my teeth still hurt.

Thank god nobody is holding back on account of offending my "delicate sensibilities".

Comment

• Thought real hard about Kelley and Inge...it seems like theres about 10 guys that I want every time I pick, with no real difference between them. So instead of just taking one I agonize over it for an hour or so. I love Vintage Drafting....
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Feral keeps ploughing away at the big letter value picks
                    This is just a trick to try to get me to take a QUIZY isn't it ? It's the game within a game. You are playing 11 dimensional chess while I'm toying around with checkers. Curse you !
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Thought real hard about Kelley and Inge...it seems like theres about 10 guys that I want every time I pick, with no real difference between them. So instead of just taking one I agonize over it for an hour or so. I love Vintage Drafting....
                      LOL. I actually didn't have Inge on my radar until I was on the clock and realized he was eligible at catcher. Taking care of another QUIZY and a catcher with one feel swoop (and Inge actually has decent stats that year) made some sense, so what the 'ell.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        LOL. I actually didn't have Inge on my radar until I was on the clock and realized he was eligible at catcher. Taking care of another QUIZY and a catcher with one feel swoop (and Inge actually has decent stats that year) made some sense, so what the 'ell.
                        "I" is fast becoming a wasteland ...

Comment

Maybe you should drink some coffee or water, or get some food in your stomach. Oh, you meant the letter I...
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

With 11 drafters there is going to be some real stinker picks - I think this would be a good time for an I run!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                              With 11 drafters there is going to be some real stinker picks - I think this would be a good time for an I run!!!!
                              There's going to be some sorry folk come round 18 ... that's all I'm gonna say

Does this work anymore?

Comment

There's going to be some sorry folk come round 18 ... that's all I'm gonna say

Does this work anymore?
                                Hey, I wasn't sorry until round 26 last draft...I'm riding the wave
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X