• Maybe this ...

2.01 Naughty By Nature - O.P.P

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      Wouldn't know where to start ...

1.09 Outkast - B.O.B

http://youtu.be/fVyVIsvQoaE
      Allow me:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
        I suppose this qualifies

2.03 Will Smith - Gettin' Jiggy Wit It

or

2.04 Kris Kross- Jump

Comment

• 2.05 Insane in the Membrane - Cyprus Hill
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• 2.06 Tone Loc - Funky Cold Medina

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
              Maybe this ...

2.01 Naughty By Nature - O.P.P

http://youtu.be/6xGuGSDsDrM
              I played rugby in college and after every game both teams would party with kegs on the field. One of the traditions is to sing rugby songs, namely "The S&M Man" -- a raunchy riff on The Candy Man. Anyone could sing a verse, they just had to raise their hand. Well after one game one of the guys from my dorm came (he was kind of a tooljob), and he raises his hand in the middle of the song, gets picked and starts to sing "get down with OPP! Yeah you know me! I'm down with OPP!......." And there's 40 drunk, bloody, sweaty guys standing there, eyebrows raised, in complete dead silence. That was funny as hell.

2.07.....Bust a Move, Young MC

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                I played rugby in college and after every game both teams would party with kegs on the field. One of the traditions is to sing rugby songs, namely "The S&M Man" -- a raunchy riff on The Candy Man.
                The S&M Man? What the heck is that? When you say rugby songs I'd think:

Speaking of Rugby ... Ulster lost their perfect start to the season on Friday night ... so gutted. We were a perfect 14-0 in all competitions, and missed a kickable penalty in the last minute ... losing 9-10.

Comment

• amish.jpg Frae will pick as soon as he gets home

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]246[/ATTACH] Frae will pick as soon as he gets home
                    I alraedy picked there slow poke

Comment

• So like last draft I feel totally unprepared as to what to do, but I am enjoying the new challenge. I just have no gauge of when guys should go.

Comment

• How about a little 4 Grain to celebrate 400 exceelent posts ! Okay, maybe 4 exceelent posts...

---------------------------------------------
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                          So like last draft I feel totally unprepared as to what to do, but I am enjoying the new challenge. I just have no gauge of when guys should go.
                          Well for you old Vets isn't that what makes this fun - virgin territory.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                            Well for you old Vets isn't that what makes this fun - virgin territory.
                            I don't know if you are allowed to call me old at anything

You are however correct, it is fun when we do new things. There is something to be said about doing the draft with similar rules a few times as it lets you start to see the patterns and make some adjustments. Like I mentioned these are always fun no matter how poorly I do.

Comment

• Was torn between Quiz and Eck, but concluded that "E" was going to be deeper than "Q" by a significant enough margin to make Quiz the pick. Still unsure how much the issue of letter scarcity will be impacted by the fact that we're only drafting best years.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                                Was torn between Quiz and Eck, but concluded that "E" was going to be deeper than "Q" by a significant enough margin to make Quiz the pick. Still unsure how much the issue of letter scarcity will be impacted by the fact that we're only drafting best years.
                                I was contemplating taking Quiz as early as 1.04, but decided while it's the worst letter in the game, it wasn't that bad. I gave some thought to him now but passed again.

Comment

Working...
                                X