Clear All

• or Revo

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Sure, I'll be around.
      Sent. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
        I have a feeling that Revo sweats his picks as much as I do, lol. It ain't easy!
        That and I have one rule -- never make a drunk pick!

Also, I was using my iPad and didn't have the spreadsheets.

Comment

• I here ready to pick after Revo but not really happy over my pick

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
            I here ready to pick after Revo but not really happy over my pick
            pick is up

Comment

• Y'all's new favorite TV show

Comment

• I think Charlie Irwin stats still need to be updated in the spreadsheet. Can I do that myself ?
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                ---------------------------------------------
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  I think Charlie Irwin stats still need to be updated in the spreadsheet. Can I do that myself ?
                  Fixed

Comment

• Unfortunately I can't pick for a while ... won't be home until later. Could be an hour could be longer. Depends how long I'm stuck here.

Comment

• gah... I almost punted my pick and took my last pitcher because where I go from here is predicated on some of your picks. would have liked to know which way to zag as you zig.
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        gah... I almost punted my pick and took my last pitcher because where I go from here is predicated on some of your picks. would have liked to know which way to zag as you zig.
                        So you took one of my options ... that's 3 this round alone ... just like every other round. The nightmare continues

Anyone done any projections? I know I'm a floating corpse, but from looking at the line-ups, I'd say that maybe 6 teams have a shot: Slasher, TSG, Revo, Frae, ElD, Hacko ...
                        Last edited by johnnya24; 01-14-2013, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Yep, I've done projections.

I would say one team has a decent enough lead that I don't think anyone will be able to overcome it. That team should end up in the mid 80s. There's one other team likely to be around 80, and a handful in the 72-78 range.

Comment

• I've got me coming in around 97 points.

I'm really surprised by the number of people who choose to spend their WC letters on QUIZYs.

I also couldn't understand how Johnny could so meticulously back himself into a corner with his position/letters so as to force himself to take a penalty.
                            Last edited by heyelander; 01-14-2013, 02:37 PM.
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                              Revo always has his team doing awesome in the projections while everyone else shlubs around in the dregs.
                              LOL. My biggest problem with doing projections is that I begin to base my own picks off them, and so if I'm off, I begin to drop down considerably. But yes, I'm a 5x winner in my projections.....

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                                I also couldn't understand how Johnny could so meticulously back himself into a corner with his position/letters so as to force himself to take a penalty.
                                That would give me a great excuse ... exceelent thinking sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X