No announcement yet.

*** VD 4 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I corrected my pick. I took Trout - which isn't on the spreadsheet but seems to be eligible based on the rules. If he isn't eligible then Garp is going to make a correction pick for me. I have to take off for a while for some family stuff.

Sorry for the bad pick.

Comment

• Now I can get back to finding a new pair of killer headphones ... trying not to spend a small fortune.

Comment

• Damn, Trout was my ace in the hole.

Comment

• I've updated the SS with a few minor changes:

1. Small fix on the team pages ... the old version won't show the player years on the team pages for the last 4 rounds. That was a superficial error ... it won't make a difference to the scoring if you do not up update your sheet.
          2. I have updated the BY's for Dahlen (and earlier for Lave Cross). I can't find any other players who had their stats bumped by B-R.com. Anyone have a link to players whose stats have been updated by B-R.com?
          3. Updated the 2012 career stats to match the VD3 sheet.

SS download link on first post of the Draft and History threads.

Comment

• Is it nap day in America or something?

Comment

• It actually has been for me. My son's in school so it's an off day for me and I've slept pretty much all day. Rainy, cold day.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                Is it nap day in America or something?
                I wish. Checked at lunch then was swamped in the afternoon. Hopefully it didn't affect my drafting....or maybe hopefully it did
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Work today then bowl tonight then off to hospital to wait out the birth of my fifth Grandchild (Off work tomorrow)
                  Pluses - will take my computer to hospital so I can work on my spreadsheet - 2. Watch some BG on Netflix. 3. Check out nurses

Minus - Will be in the same room as the ex - contemplating ways to
                  A. bump her off or
                  B. Introduce her to a Doctor so as to get her to Move in with

Either will work fine to Get rid of the 850 a month Alimony - so I can then Plan on what next car to purchase!!!

Comment

• SS and history thread updated. I'm off out again ... won't be around until late. Maybe it's back to me by then? (... yeah ... I know).

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly
                      20.10 Dave NcNally P 1968
                      I'm pretty sure NcNally would have been drafted many rounds ago...
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        I'm pretty sure NcNally would have been drafted many rounds ago...
                        True 'dat. Fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                          True 'dat. Fixed.
                          I'm soooooooo confused. Is McNally the pick ? IT still says that in the draft thread. Or is Heye just messing with my head ?
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            I'm soooooooo confused. Is McNally the pick ? IT still says that in the draft thread. Or is Heye just messing with my head ?
                            He originally posted it as NcNally. I was just joshin' him that an N with those stats would be long gone..

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              He originally posted it as NcNally. I was just joshin' him that an N with those stats would be long gone..
                              Babe Nuth is still available too...weird
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                Babe Nuth is still available too...weird
                                I'm banking on Willy Quays

Comment

Working...
                                X