*** VD 4 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    I can't open the spreadsheet here at home. I'm pretty sure I don't have a P before now, right?
    You still have P to pick from

Comment

• If I'm taking guys that other people are planning on taking then I'll consider that a small victory.

Comment

I can't open the spreadsheet here at home. I'm pretty sure I don't have a P before now, right?
        Didn't you buy a new computer yet?

Comment

• No one above me had a K, but I was worried about El D using a Wild card to pick the greatest player of the 21st century, if not all time...
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          ---------------------------------------------
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Isn't it about time for some Johnny team analysis

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              No one above me had a K, but I was worried about El D using a Wild card to pick the greatest player of the 21st century, if not all time...
              He was on my WC shortlist, but I probably would not have taken him here.

Pick up n a bit, watching the GB-MIN game.....

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                Isn't it about time for some Johnny team analysis
                I thought about it, but I'd have to give an opinion, and I'm having a hard time figuring it out for myself

On paper this seemed like it would be easier, but the margins are so much finer, and the rankings and values have been shook up. We've never done a 10 category draft before, so that is a huge question mark hanging over this. I'll do some reviews when we're done. I have more questions than answers right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  I thought about it, but I'd have to give an opinion, and I'm having a hard time figuring it out for myself

On paper this seemed like it would be easier, but the margins are so much finer, and the rankings and values have been shook up. We've never done a 10 category draft before, so that is a huge question mark hanging over this. I'll do some reviews when we're done. I have more questions than answers right now.
                  Ummm yeah. Take a look at the WHIP category. Dropping from the 0.92s to the 0.94s could be up to 8 points!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    Ummm yeah. Take a look at the WHIP category. Dropping from the 0.92s to the 0.94s could be up to 8 points!
                    It likely won't finish anywhere near those numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                      It likely won't finish anywhere near those numbers.
                      True, but try figuring out who may stay in that neighborhood and who won't.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm here. I'll try to pick while Marlee's doing her pre-bedtime 20 min of TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                            I was kind of shocked that no one had taken Brown yet. Nice pick.
                            Yeah, he's been on my short list for the last five rounds or so. I always found some excuse to pass on him.

Comment

• it has gotten really quiet in here these days. Do you think we ever get KS to play again?

Squid refuses to respond to my emails. Perhaps I should stop titling them "Help, I'm stuck in Europe, please send money"
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

it has gotten really quiet in here these days. Do you think we ever get KS to play again?

Squid refuses to respond to my emails.
                                I'm pretty sure KS will find his way back. He knows he will end up devoting a lot of time to this, that is why he is not joining. He'll be back. He's still around RJ a lot.

As for Squid. I've no idea. It's sad he doesn't want to be part anymore. Seems he had a few issues in his private life, and just left everything behind. He was good fun ... hopefully one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X