No announcement yet.

*** VD 4 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should have my pick up in a few minutes...trying to talk myself out of burning my 2nd Wildcard
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Guys, I'll make my pick first thing in the am. I'm too consumed by my team being in my league's title game and going down to the wire in this SEA-SF game.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        Guys, I'll make my pick first thing in the am. I'm too consumed by my team being in my league's title game and going down to the wire in this SEA-SF game.
        Football , Football - there is no football in Vintage Drafting

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Should have my pick up in a few minutes...trying to talk myself out of burning my 2nd Wildcard
          Haha ... couldn't resist?

It's not quite a Bogart ... but's it's not far off ... an R & 3xW in the first 8 picks.

(there's one for the old timers)

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            Haha ... couldn't resist?

It's not quite a Bogart ... but's it's not far off ... an R & 3xW in the first 8 picks.

(there's one for the old timers)
            Couldn't help myself. Hopefully the lack of flexibility won't cause too many problems in the later rounds. Now we get to see the mysterious third player that ElD has been waiting for...
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
              Hmm, my mystery third guy got picked three rounds ago. I need to get some sleep one of these years.

It'll be a minute, gents, sorry.
              Is Heyelander multi-accounting?

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                B-fly must be off converting to Christianity.
                Or maybe he is celebrating a long Festivus. I can imagine a long airing of the grievances going on .

Comment

• Sorry. I'm home all this week and it's darn near impossible for me to make a pick when I'm with my kids. They're in bed now, so give me 20 minutes or so to look at my options.

Comment

• This draft seems like further proof that chicks dig the longball.

Glad to see Russ Ford go ... he was the only thing giving me a little hesitation when I picked Foster. Figured neither would make it back.

Comment

This draft seems like further proof that chicks dig the longball.

Glad to see Russ Ford go ... he was the only thing giving me a little hesitation when I picked Foster. Figured neither would make it back.
                      I really wanted to take Ford, but I have too many pitchers already. Nice pick.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        I really wanted to take Ford, but I have too many pitchers already. Nice pick.
                        Agreed. He was on my short list and I was probably going to take him with my next pick.

Comment

• Thanks! I thought it was time for me to take a pitcher so I figured I'd grab him.

Comment

• zzzz zzzzzz

Comment

This draft seems like further proof that chicks dig the longball.
                              that's what squid's mom told me.
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• gah, helton was the only pick I liked... and I'm already regretting the greenberg pick... working... working...
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X