Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
    Letter war?
    Piazza has already been picked, by the way....
    yeah, that's why I didn't take him. (I had a different name posted where I meant to say Piazza but Johnny pointed it out so I fixed it)
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I don't know why I pretend to try to talk strategy since I obviously don't have one. It's just me hoping the cool kids will like me.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        girl knows she is up.
        Maybe she can send the pick to you?

Comment

• i know she had planned last night for the one pick today, but I don't think she had a second pick. She should be home fairly soon.

Comment

• sorry, I actually had to do work at work today. Who would have seen that coming?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGirl View Post
              sorry, I actually had to do work at work today. Who would have seen that coming?
              Not wayne he never works

Comment

• Quinlan? Really? 150 AB's of 0.344 and no counting stats ... say it was a mistake and repick!

Ignore Heyelander!!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  Quinlan? Really? 150 AB's of 0.344 and no counting stats ... say it was a mistake and repick!

Ignore Heyelander!!
                  Really? I was hoping if he only had 150 ABs it wouldn't be that bad? I guess I don't have the scoring down yet....

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGirl View Post
                    Really? I was hoping if he only had 150 ABs it wouldn't be that bad? I guess I don't have the scoring down yet....
                    It probably won't hurt you too much in an 11 person draft ... everyone will have to take some medicine with their Q, and there should be good players available at the other letters throughout. Maybe a bit too early for a player with zero counting stats. A Paddy Quinn type player in the last round wouldn't have been that different to your overall team totals.

If you want/have to pick a total blank, it's usually best to dump him in your pitching or the catcher slot rather than your core-hitting positions.

Comment

Quinlan? Really? 150 AB's of 0.344 and no counting stats ... say it was a mistake and repick!

Ignore Heyelander!!
                      I didn't suggest that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        I didn't suggest that one.
                        You and your Q rankings

Comment

• Glad to see Ibanez go ... nothing worse than flipping a coin and seeing the other guy hang around for another 3 or 4 rounds.

Comment

It probably won't hurt you too much in an 11 person draft ... everyone will have to take some medicine with their Q, and there should be good players available at the other letters throughout. Maybe a bit too early for a player with zero counting stats. A Paddy Quinn type player in the last round wouldn't have been that different to your overall team totals.

If you want/have to pick a total blank, it's usually best to dump him in your pitching or the catcher slot rather than your core-hitting positions.
                            That makes sense. I saw a bunch of Qs go and I got a little antsy with that one.

Comment

Glad to see Ibanez go ... nothing worse than flipping a coin and seeing the other guy hang around for another 3 or 4 rounds.
                              I would have taken Irvin if he was still there

Comment

• Watching a crackin' little Aussie movie called Animal Kingdom.

Comment

Working...
                                X