X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tricky Dicky ... nice pick.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      That was a very difficult pick for me, for whatever reason. There's another guy I really wanted to pick instead. Hopefully he lasts all the way back to me.
      good thing you skipped me too!

Comment

Sorry, I had a PM that said I was up. I didn't double check to make sure it was right. My bad.

You can steal my guy if you want to.
        nope, he yours

Comment

Sorry, I had a PM that said I was up. I didn't double check to make sure it was right. My bad.

You can steal my guy if you want to.
          wait, you listened to me?

Sorry Revo. Eld was hounding me on FB to pick last night, so I had brain freeze and just assumed I followed him in the draft.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Did Slasher leave instructions about his comeback pick with Frae?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
              Did Slasher leave instructions about his comeback pick with Frae?
              Nope I don't have anything else from him.

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
                Nope I don't have anything else from him.
                Isn't Hacko up anyway?

Comment

New Meme for this draft... trying to get people to pick out of order...
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
                    Isn't Hacko up anyway?
                    Yeah ... I'm heading out for a while ... just wondered if it would be getting to me quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      New Meme for this draft... trying to get people to pick out of order...
                      1.01 Next Draft Tzar: Heyelander

Comment

Here - just got done giving Blood. Will have pick up shortly.

Comment

Ah poop...I kept forgetting to come in here. Ah well...sorry I missed the fun.

Thanks Johnny for trying to make sure I was in...I just...well I dunno.
                          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                            Ah poop...I kept forgetting to come in here. Ah well...sorry I missed the fun.

Thanks Johnny for trying to make sure I was in...I just...well I dunno.
                            One less ex-champ to beat

Comment

Feral is away on business this week ... so his connection will be iffy.

Comment

Sigh. The rules say both additive and multiplicative. This should have been clearer. I guess it's good that it's fixed now rather than later but I was operating under the assumption that this was a "normal" draft.

See 5b in the rules section....
                                I've amended rule 5b. The Format section at the top of the rules post was very clear though, as were the previous posts.

It was always multi ... I did mention that numerous times if you check back. Just to be clear, the fix I mentioned was a spreadsheet thing on one sheet ... it's not that I am only just specifying multi as the scoring format now ... it has been like that from the start. It's just in case anyone was looking at the "rds" sheet and thinking that was the actual scores. The 'stand' sheets and all the category sheets were multi. I'm only noticing that 'rds' error now.

I was really not familiar with all the workings of this spreadsheet, so it is far from perfect ... but it is accurate for scoring purposes, and I think that's the last of the fixes I'll be having to make. I'm not even going to touch the "pos" sheet ... if someone else has the time to give it a crack, please do.
                                Last edited by johnnya24; 11-13-2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X