No announcement yet.

*** VD 3 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to leave the office -- will pick later tonight.

Comment

• Suppose that will give me time to feed the Rhode Island Red Chickens and harvest my Strawberries.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
        I've had it in my head for a while that I'd pick whoever was left of Kelley or Keeler. I have to admit that when JC took Keeler I was worried that Kelley would also get snaked right after him.
        I went back and forth on them about 100 times. Keeler addresses my current weaknesses, I'm just not sure if they'll still be my weaknesses at the end of the draft.

Comment

• I hate not being able to access RJ from work....

Goosefraba
          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
            I hate not being able to access RJ from work....

Goosefraba
            We miss you too buddy.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
              I hate not being able to access RJ from work....

Goosefraba
              You can't get access through a smartphone? The mobile version of the forum is very functional on a decent sized screen.

Comment

• 15 rounds in 19 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  15 rounds in 19 days.
                  Is that good or bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                    Is that good or bad?
                    Very good ... we will finish this in about 1 month.

Comment

I am enjoying the pace - I also like the small field - so far it has been different every draft I have been in

Comment

Agree. Would be great to get at least one more in before the season (not that I mind drafting in-season, either, but it seems more rare).

Comment

• Yes ... The latest.version has all he relevant 2012 hitters and all the selected pitchers updated, and all the little fixes I've done and announced.

Haven't had time to filled in all of the pitchers yet.

Only.thing that won't be fixed is the Pos sheet. Do not have time to tackle that, so people.will have to be vigilant with their team formatting.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                            I am enjoying the pace - I also like the small field - so far it has been different every draft I have been in
                            Yeah ... been a lot of fun. Though I also feel it makes it a bit of a lottery. Anyone cam win this if they hit the right balance.

Comment

Yeah ... been a lot of fun. Though I also feel it makes it a bit of a lottery. Anyone cam win this if they hit the right balance.
                              But isn't that the fun part for someone like you - a draft not like any before because of Wild card, more player position, Drafting all the QUIZY letters(I waiting to see what JC is going to do) Are you still going to do projections of picks???

Comment

• I feel like I'm relearning the stuff I thought I learned in VD2. It seems like the standings are jumping all over, I sure have no idea who is the frontrunner. It's been an interesting draft so far and the second half should be lots of fun. Wish i could take a few picks back.
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X